No announcement yet.

HAPPY 33rd BIRTHDAY Pound for Pound #1 MANNY PACQUAIO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
    As great of a boxer that Pac is, hes a even greater human being.

Happy B-day champ!
    Dude, that chick he knocked up on the set of wapakman said the same thing. Co-sign!

Comment

Originally posted by PACsmash View Post
      damm im so jealous of u!!! manny told u all his secrets??? dammm!!! im not even gonna ask but u must did one helluva a job on the pacster LOL..

ps. keep others out of this, dont try to bring others in to help draw attention away from u LOL!!
      I showed him how much Bob was stealing from him and he told me everything. How do you think I know he calls you drinkee?

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
        Dude, that chick he knocked up on the set of wapakman said the same thing. Co-sign!
        dude that chick was... u! LOL!

Comment

I showed him how much Bob was stealing from him and he told me everything. How do you think I know he calls you drinkee?
          awww look u and manny share some secret alone time HAHAHAHA.. better not let floyd know about this if u know what i mean LOL!!

Comment

dude that chick was... u! LOL!
            No but I was helping ben Thompson do one of his unbiased articles for fighthype and I paid her. SHe was very honest.

Comment

was that after or before the blow? LOL..

Comment

No but I was helping ben Thompson do one of his unbiased articles for fighthype and I paid her. SHe was very honest.
                so u paid yourself?? smart move!! keep all the money inhouse, u must be doing inside job for bob too i see?? lol..

Comment

His kids looks like they don't wanna be up there lol... First time seeing pac's sons and no I'm not talking about morales, barrera, diaz, hatton, Oscar, cotto, clottey, Mosley and Marg lol!!
                  Pity Pacs daddy Maquez never turned up

Comment

was that after or before the blow? LOL..
                    I assume you were finished because I heard you burp .

Comment

Originally posted by Cassius Liston View Post
                      Pity Pacs daddy Maquez never turned up
                      thats pac's youngest, didnt mention him because heard he was grounded and wasnt allow to attend the birthday bash for being a cry baby LOL!!

Comment

Working...
                      X