Collapse
No announcement yet.

Froch's camp announces 2 bouts against Bute in 2012

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

does that mean fight being scored like in football aggregate system because that would be amazing

Comment

Originally posted by Asace View Post
      J.ONE he wanted to fight Ward but he REFUSED!!!
      Who the hell is he supposed to fight...PLease tell me.
      Kessler refused! Pavlik refused, WARD REFUSED...WHO ELSE???
      Dude are you on drugs?

Fighting the runner up is better than fighting an unknown.
      Bute already fought Glen Johnson and made an offer to Kessler but KEssler refused. Now Ward refused....

You tell me who at 168 lbs is he supposed to fight?

Then you can LYAO.
      Who the **** said fight another unknown, I am outright saying fight Ward at once. You act like fighting a 40 year old fighter and attempting to negotiate with a guy who hasn't won or even shown up to a fight in almost a year is an excuse for bum fighting and constantly avoiding the best fights.

Comment

Originally posted by j.one View Post
        Who the **** said fight another unknown, I am outright saying fight Ward at once. You act like fighting a 40 year old fighter and attempting to negotiate with a guy who hasn't won or even shown up to a fight in almost a year is an excuse for bum fighting and constantly avoiding the best fights.
        Ward said he wouldn't fight Bute right now, so Bute went for the next best thing. Is that so hard to understand?

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Heffner View Post
          Not at all. If Bute beats Froch, then he gets SOME credit. If he beats Ward, he gets all CREDIT. I still think Bute will move up in weight class before fighting Ward (super 6 winner).
          Lol this pretty much sums it up. Ward beats Froch he's top 5 P4P, Bute beats him he gets a tiny bit of credit

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
          The Son of God should not be breaking one of the Ten Commandments and bearing false witness against (lying about) Bute.

Proverbs: "God hates a lying tongue."

Is Ward the Son of God or is he really the Son of Goat?
          One of this man's aliases is.........

.......The lie bearer

Son Of Goat

Last edited by Mikhnienko; 12-18-2011, 11:16 PM.

Comment

2 fights because it was part of the conditions the British put in. They were probably certain Froch would lose in Canada and wanted a second fight in England.

Bute wanted to fight the winner of Super 6, he was ringside at the match and after the fight Ward hinted it is not fair for Bute to fight the winner of the Super 6 at least not right now.
            If bute wanted to fight the winner he wouldn't have signed a two fight deal with the loser 24 hours later. I mean he obviously didnt even try to get ward or else he would have tried to negotiate for a few weeks. But good for bute he gets to avoid ward for another year

Comment

Originally posted by elgu View Post
              Ward said he wouldn't fight Bute right now, so Bute went for the next best thing. Is that so hard to understand?
              Yes...it is extraordinarily hard to understand the logic behind negotiating a 2 fight deal with the loser of the fight that happened less than 24 hours ago. This **** sounds sketchy as hell.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
                If bute wanted to fight the winner he wouldn't have signed a two fight deal with the loser 24 hours later. I mean he obviously didnt even try to get ward or else he would have tried to negotiate for a few weeks. But good for bute he gets to avoid ward for another year
                And how do you know Bute's promoter didn't negotiate with Ward's for "a few weeks" before the final took place?

Comment

Originally posted by j.one View Post
                  Bute fighting the loser proves he wants to fight the best? LMAO
                  Ward was offered the fight in New York, said no, or at least not now; and Froch, who was by far the highest ranked opponent available to him after Ward, and who is the Super 6 runner up, was then offered two fights, one in each fighters' country, and accepted the deal. So what exactly is your criticism? Or are you so blinded by hate that you're incapable of rational thought?

Comment

Ward Fans : Fuk Bute, he doesn't deserve to fight Ward!!

*Bute signs to fight Froch*

Ward Fans : He's ducking Ward!!

Comment

Ward made it clear that he wasn't interested. You can't negotiate with someone who isn't interested. Why waste time with a pretence?

Ward claimed that his reason for not being interested was Bute's weak resume (ignoring the fact that Showtime excluded Bute from the Super 6 for commercial reasons, which was not Bute's fault). Two good wins over Froch will give Bute a strong enough resume that Ward won't be able to use that excuse any more., so Ward-Bute should happen at the end of this year.

Anyone who was at all objective would applaud Bute. We should see three excellent fights involving Bute this year, all three of them against the best two fighters in the division other than himself. What's to criticise in that?
                      Last edited by Dave Rado; 12-18-2011, 11:43 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X