Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: DiBella Livid: Little Punk Chavez Can't Hold Belt Hostage!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

why is sergio so anxious to fight a guy that DOES NOTHING FOR HIM?! it's CHERRY PICKING?! can you IMAGINE IF floyd, or manny was EAGER TO FIGHT a guy with the skill level of chavez?!?1 HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. . . lol x 1000. . but "he's got the belt"!!

hahah. . . excuse for: "i can't sell shyt, nor generate money on my own, so i need chavez's name"! AND "im scared shytless to fight pirog for his belt"!!

martinez: "pirog brings nothing to the table" chavez: "martinez brings nothing to the table" LOL. . . JUST LOL x 1000

Comment

Originally posted by OnePunch View Post
      Oh, but Macklin is a household name?? fail..............
      or Barker, or 154lb Dzinziruk lol

Comment

Dibella needs to become a real promoter and get Sergio some big fights instead of looking for a handout from JC Chavez Jr. If Martinez wants Jr's belt he has to wait till earns a shot at Son Of Legend and win it fair not just have Jose Slime-Man steal it for them without a fight

Comment

Originally posted by Pugly! View Post
          why is sergio so anxious to fight a guy that DOES NOTHING FOR HIM?! it's CHERRY PICKING?! can you IMAGINE IF floyd, or manny was EAGER TO FIGHT a guy with the skill level of chavez?!?1 HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. . . lol x 1000. . but "he's got the belt"!!

hahah. . . excuse for: "i can't sell shyt, nor generate money on my own, so i need chavez's name"! AND "im scared shytless to fight pirog for his belt"!!

martinez: "pirog brings nothing to the table" chavez: "martinez brings nothing to the table" LOL. . . JUST LOL x 1000
          pacquiao/clottey. he just finished destroying cotto who beat clottey.
          pacquiao/margarito. after a long layoff, throw a catchweight on him for a bs belt.
          pacquiao/mosley. after two ducks, as soon as he got a draw w/ sergio mora it's time to make it happen.
          pacquiao/marquez. let's get this 38 year old up to WW so we can make it seem like we have improved.

mayweather/judah. let baldomir beat him first and then we take him on.
          mayweather/hatton. 147 for a champ at 140.

also, martinez has never disrespected pirog. it was dibella, his idiot promoter, talking all the shit. you know, just like scumbag arum does to mayweather and little pacquiao keeps his mouth shut.

Comment

Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post
            pacquiao/clottey. he just finished destroying cotto who beat clottey.
            pacquiao/margarito. after a long layoff, throw a catchweight on him for a bs belt.
            pacquiao/mosley. after two ducks, as soon as he got a draw w/ sergio mora it's time to make it happen.
            pacquiao/marquez. let's get this 38 year old up to WW so we can make it seem like we have improved.

mayweather/judah. let baldomir beat him first and then we take him on.
            mayweather/hatton. 147 for a champ at 140.

also, martinez has never disrespected pirog. it was dibella, his idiot promoter, talking all the shit. you know, just like scumbag arum does to mayweather and little pacquiao keeps his mouth shut.
            really ?...comparing pac to sergio regarding who fought better comps?...really?...lol.sergio got 2 decent wins homeboy, that's it....comparing your sergio to pac is like comparing bronze to platinum man....sergio is nothing but a flash in a pan....he's cherrypicking the weakest opponents to hang on to that 15 minute fame/ accomplishemnt of his...

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
              really ?...comparing pac to sergio regarding who fought better comps?...really?...lol.sergio got 2 decent wins homeboy, that's it....comparing your sergio to pac is like comparing bronze to platinum man....sergio is nothing but a flash in a pan....he's cherrypicking the weakest opponents to hang on to that 15 minute fame/ accomplishemnt of his...
              i wasn't, stupid. why are you jumping to conclusions? if you read pugly's comment, you can see he says martinez is a CHERRYPICKER. well, the two guys above of him in the p4p ranking have been doing pretty much the same as of late as well. (pacquiao specifically)

Comment

Message to Diabella. Bob Arum ain't making no deal with you because he is a goon. Best bet is to get the WBC to strip Chavez Jr. Give the belt back to Sergio and let Martinez go about his way and continue to make himself the great fighter he started to back in 2010. Honestly I think that Diabella and his adviser are the ones really desperate. Martinez would fight anyone. Sergio should just fight the best at 154 and 160. After 2 or 3 fights with some solid opponents am sure he surges up in rankings and gets his paper righter.

Comment

Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post
                  i wasn't, stupid. why are you jumping to conclusions? if you read pugly's comment, you can see he says martinez is a CHERRYPICKER. well, the two guys above of him in the p4p ranking have been doing pretty much the same as of late as well. (pacquiao specifically)
                  even if it is true that pac cherrypicks ..atleast he's doing it while already having accomplished record breaking things....sergio on the other hand has only had 2 good wins, and is already cherrypicking like a mother****er...

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
                    even if it is true that pac cherrypicks ..atleast he's doing it while already having accomplished record breaking things....sergio on the other hand has only had 2 good wins, and is already cherrypicking like a mother****er...
                    anyone that has something bad to say about pacquiao, it'll always be how he's had easy fights from de la hoya to now. yeah, they might be big names and at that weight class longer, but they were perfect opponents made for pacquiao's style so he can whoop on them and look good doing it. and from de la hoya on is when pacquiao started building this aura of greatness that people thought he had.
                    martinez obviously never had the promoter to get him fights like that so he had to face whoever gave him a shot, and now in his situation, the big names (mayweather, pacquiao, cotto, and chavez jr) still won't give him a shot. so he is faced with having to continue to fight any guys around him that hbo gives the green light for. pirog is really the only one asking for a martinez fight (i think lara talked about fighting martinez before) but at this stage, pirog's name value holds about as much weight as macklin, dzinziruk, or barker's does. he's also never been back on US tv since jacobs so he isn't a big name to hbo or dibella in terms of getting big fights made to get more exposure for martinez. hopefully pirog fights geale on showtime and can build some demand for a martinez fight, i'd like to see it.
                    but with pacquiao, manny has the fame, fanbase, and promoter to the point where he should be fighting the best of the best and nothing short of it, he is p4p #1 or 2 in everybody's eyes. so regardless of breaking records and having accomplishments, the top guy in any sport shouldn't be facing easy opposition.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
                      Chavez Jr-Martinez is for the good of boxing?
                      clarity ?

Comment

Working...
                      X