Collapse
No announcement yet.

Next British World Champ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have to say Kell Brook is impressing me alot lately although in against average guy last night i though he went about his work impressively.If he gets a crack at Senchencko or the IBF after Jones Bailey he can win a world title

Comment

Scott Quigg will be a world champion - Fact.

Khan should beat Peterson in a rematch though assuming that gets done so he will be the UK's next champion.

Comment

Audley Harrison

Comment

Originally posted by Enzo Mc is **** View Post
          Audley Harrison
          Whoa!!!!!!!

Comment

We already have a British World Champion, and an interim World Champion.

* Wales, lol...dummy

Comment

Originally posted by The Surgeon View Post
              Scott Quigg will be a world champion - Fact.

Khan should beat Peterson in a rematch though assuming that gets done so he will be the UK's next champion.
              the way he beat Booth was very ****ing impressive.

But i hope Frampton beats him (although i reckon they'll be kept apart for at least 12 months).

I'd like to see Frampton fight someone of note before he fights Quigg though he's pretty inexperienced.

Comment

Khan, mitchell and brook.

Comment

Originally posted by gingeralbino View Post
                  the way he beat Booth was very ****ing impressive.

But i hope Frampton beats him (although i reckon they'll be kept apart for at least 12 months).

I'd like to see Frampton fight someone of note before he fights Quigg though he's pretty inexperienced.
                  Frampton isnt ready for Quigg, i dont think he ever will be but he could REALLY use a fight or two against better opposition before he tries, i agree.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                    Don't get me wrong... I don't think UK boxing is weakening... just an observation I made on it not having any champs right now.
                    As for Khan/Peterson 2.... i'd side with Peterson, but that's me
                    So you'd give Khan credit if he won, or continue to have something negative to say about him in virtually every sngle post you make here?

Comment

Originally posted by The Surgeon View Post
                      Frampton isnt ready for Quigg, i dont think he ever will be but he could REALLY use a fight or two against better opposition before he tries, i agree.
                      Hopefully they can re-arrange the Kiko fight.

I thought Carl wasn't ready for Kiko at the time (but i was still pissed of it was called of i went to that card) and Im not sure Ive changed my mind but if he beat Kiko I'd have no hesitation about putting him in with Quigg

Comment

Working...
                      X