No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hugo Cazares: I Would Fight Vazquez Jr. in Puerto Rico

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hugo Cazares: I Would Fight Vazquez Jr. in Puerto Rico

BoxingScene.com caught up with former two division champion Hugo Cazares at the WBC convention in Las Vegas. Cazares petitioned the WBC for a shot at fighting for their vacant bantamweight belt.

[Click Here To Read More]

Try to beat Seda at 118 for a vacant title to see if u can handle a 122 pounder...

Comment

Both fights sound good but seda shouls get it hes been wanting this fight for a long time

Comment

Originally posted by omyblaze57 View Post
        Try to beat Seda at 118 for a vacant title to see if u can handle a 122 pounder...
        **** if old ass Arce beat the bum Vasquez jr. IMO Cazares would do it even easieer!! Most up and comer Puto Ricans figters are hype jobs.. Just like Juan Ma and vasquez jr... They are so desperate to get back into being competetive with Mexicans that they nae anyone a future star!! LMAOOOOOOOO.. All they have is Cotto who couldnt even KO a much slower and battle torn Margarito.. ****en pathetic butt hurt Ricans!!

Comment

Cazares VS Seda is a great fight,then Vazquez if he succeeds

Comment

Originally posted by RIZO24 View Post
            **** if old ass Arce beat the bum Vasquez jr. IMO Cazares would do it even easieer!! Most up and comer Puto Ricans figters are hype jobs.. Just like Juan Ma and vasquez jr... They are so desperate to get back into being competetive with Mexicans that they nae anyone a future star!! LMAOOOOOOOO.. All they have is Cotto who couldnt even KO a much slower and battle torn Margarito.. ****en pathetic butt hurt Ricans!!
            Yeah just like he did with 5 feet tall Calderon right? LMAO!

Comment

Both too fast, strong and powerfull for Cazarez, Seda TKOs him late, and Vazquez jr. KHTFO within 6 rounds!!

Comment

That's strange, I remember Cazares saying he couldnt even win with a knockout in PR.

Has he manned up and accepted his losses now?

Comment

Originally posted by NAPO View Post
                  Yeah just like he did with 5 feet tall Calderon right? LMAO!
                  Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post
                  Both too fast, strong and powerfull for Cazarez, Seda TKOs him late, and Vazquez jr. KHTFO within 6 rounds!!
                  You guys are my heroes, only guy left from the three amigos is mellow.

Comment

Put your f...ing pride aside for one time. Can you? Don't think so. You talking about beating Vazquez at 122 and he just couldn't beat a 5 foot midget in Calderon. Seda is an above average boxer with nice stamina, and the regular Mexican won't beat anything near that. Like I said, put your motherf...ing pride aside for just one time. Can someone around here could talk good boxing please? Do some constructive arguments or something close to that?

Comment

Working...
                    X