Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Mexico Shocks - Salido Nearly Stopped, Paez Wins

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol Salido ran into the punch because he was dominating Haya and let his guard down.

Juanma can wack off to this fight all he wants but he is going to have to be hurt to get the same opportunity as Haya did assuming Salido makes the same mistake again.

Comment

Like I said Salido is a bum the Juanma fight was a fluke and a terrible stoppage

Comment

this is why these fighters need to stay away from frauddy roaches sorry ass. he's riding off the one dimensional pacs coat tail and can't teach anybody ****.when i found out that omar was seeking rach for training help. i said that he's going to lose because paez has already been in tougher fights.

Comment

Originally posted by SCtrojansbaby View Post
          Like I said Salido is a bum the Juanma fight was a fluke and a terrible stoppage
          Exactly I mean I don't know wtf this mexicans are celebrating.

Juanma is a bum, But Salido is worst.

I remember in the fight that he hurt and backed off Salido a couple of times. People know im now far from a Juanma fan, But i know that fight was a fluke and I believe he would KO this dude in the rematch.

Comment

Chris John would beated all this bum.'

Easy job.

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
              Thats wat salido gets for fighting 80 bums instead of doing the rematch he better do the rematch now in march
              I'm sorry dude, but don't act like Salido is scared of Juanma. Juanma was just an overhyped brawler with quick hands, in short he was a ****ing ko just waiting to happen. It'll happen again too, just watch. Find another PR fighter to support.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                I'm sorry dude, but don't act like Salido is scared of Juanma. Juanma was just an overhyped brawler with quick hands, in short he was a ****ing ko just waiting to happen. It'll happen again too, just watch. Find another PR fighter to support.
                I am not saying Salido is scared of Juanma but Salido was going to have 1 title defense in Mexico. He already has 2 and planning a third one before Juanma.

Comment

And the commentators of that fight are so bias. They didnt even think that the knockdown was legit.

Comment

Hmm should Juanma still get his rematch? Or should he now go fight Paez? lol
                    Last edited by ELHURACAN58; 12-18-2011, 11:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Pinoy4ever View Post
                      Salido almost fuuucked up against 1 Pinoy fighter who is nobody.

Think dude better fight Juanma soon before he gets beaten by a bum.
                      Funny how butthurt pinoys are, you dont get to celebrate again . Oh and the PR.s lickin there pork chops like Juan Ma already beat Salido LMAO

Comment

Working...
                      X