Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kessler: I Warned Carl Froch of Harassment in America!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If an American boxer was ever cheated in the UK or Germany like Kessler was in the US, the very same people that call Kessler a crybaby would b1tch and whine about it forever.

Comment

Did you let him borrow your **** whistle? you soft little ****...

Comment

then dont fight in the USA biotch. this is where u make the money this is where is at. if u dont like it get the *** outa here puto

Comment

Mikkel, Andre Ward beat your ass. You got outclassed, and should be happy the fight was stopped because of the cut, or you were on your way to getting stopped.
          stfu

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
            If an American boxer was ever cheated in the UK or Germany like Kessler was in the US, the very same people that call Kessler a crybaby would b1tch and whine about it forever.
            re-wrapping his gloves! making him wait! omg!

please.

Fact is the fight wasn't close, so there is nothing to complain about.

Comment

As someone who has followed his career, Kessler's no baby in general and Reiss did stink that night. Reiss didn't decide the fight though. Kessler never won a round, in part because I don't think he saw Ward for the threat he was and in part because he didn't know how to fight inside. Ward was better that night, period.

When I was writing a ton on kessler prior to Calzaghe and even Cal-Lacy, the word I got from those who'd seen him spar in the U.S was that he was vulnerable inside Kessler has come back stronger but he struggles with his worst loss. He's not the only fighter to do so and when some of the issues around the fight are questionable, they get magnified.

There's also no denying boxing is in a BAD place in terms of homefield ugly these days. The way people are getting robbed on both sides of the Atlantic is worse because there are less fights, so it stands out more. It's almost as bad as the old amateur days when Cold War politics meant god awful d's in split meets.

And for those who hate on Germany, recall the first major robbery in the new markets was George Foreman-Axel Schultz.

Kessler beat Froch by finding the extra dog in him he didn't have before when he had to have it and showed technical improvement when he came back from the eye layoff. FTR, I but Kessler's eye problem too. I sat next to him at the RJJ-Calzaghe post-presser and saw the right hand surgical scar. I know about the back problems before Mundine. Kessler has fought through a lot of ish. If he can show shortened shots and that cut some more against Steiglitz, it's a rematch worth seeing sometime.

Comment

Cry baby.....a predictable man who fights in straight lines like Kessler can never beat Ward even if Kessler's mom was the ref

Comment

Originally posted by Easy-E View Post
                  the fight wasn't close after Andre Ward damaged Kessler's eye with a deliberate headbutt in round 2, which the crooked referee Jack Reiss ignored, so there is nothing to complain about.
                  You think it's okay for American referees to be crooked, just not referees in other countries, right?

Comment

Lol Kessler still butthurt from the Ward loss

Comment

Unlike Kessler, Americans actually like Froch. Americans didn't know who Kessler was besides the guy who loss to Calzaghe.

If Froch is the better man he will win. PERIOD.

Comment

Working...
                      X