Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MARQUEZ: "Arum told me it was just business... I wanted to slap him...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Toyman View Post
    the reason no one respects marquez is because he had 3 chances to beat pac and lost all 3 times.

in order to earn my respect, you have to beat pac in his prime, which no one has done.

Really?

What about this though? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Bm5QLIcDU0

Ps. 4:40

Comment

arum a peace of ****.............

Comment

arum ain't nuttin but a h8tn white man that got money, he using fannypac cause the da dude is forign and don't know no better because he neva graduated middle school

Comment

Originally posted by RightStraight View Post
          Really?

What about this though? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Bm5QLIcDU0

Ps. 4:40

lol that was the 1 handed version of pac, he wasnt in his prime.

and that was still a close fight, as opposed to the next 2 were morales was humiliated beyond belief.

Comment

I'm tired of Marquez whining...it's ridiculous...he's never dominated Pacquiao EVER in their fights....what he used an excuse for winning the other fights with more connects..Pacquiao did the same thing in their last fight......this guy is full of excuses...am I saying he's a liar? No, but this dude maybe just twisting Arum's words..

Comment

Originally posted by bigcursedawg View Post
              I don't blame him for wanting to retire. He has never got the respect he deserves. He had 6 loses and the only person to beat him in my mind was Mayweather. The Norwood decision was questionable, both loses to Pacquiao were close and could have gone either, and the John decision was a flat out robbery. He has a tough long career. I was in disgust when I first heard the Michael Buffer announce who won. I can understand why he feels the way he does.
              It's better for the sport if jmm retire he's a whiny cry baby anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by ♠ĞЯ8ЯH8Я© View Post
                arum ain't nuttin but a h8tn white man that got money, he using fannypac cause the da dude is forign and don't know no better because he neva graduated middle school
                You're belittle a person who is 1000000000000000000000 times better than u.

Comment

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
                  You're belittle a person who is 1000000000000000000000 times better than u.
                  i speak nuttin but da truth. If Pacsham had any brains at all, he'd be a boss like Floyd instead of letting that greedy devil steal what he earned in da ring. Floyd puts his cash in his pockets because he smart, Pac is just dumb- at least Floyd graduated high school

Comment

Originally posted by Toyman View Post
                    lol that was the 1 handed version of pac, he wasnt in his prime.

and that was still a close fight, as opposed to the next 2 were morales was humiliated beyond belief.
                    LOL, so what exactly is Pacquiao's prime? He was 27 at that time, if thats not your physical prime than I don't know what is. He had stopped Barrera just two years before. I'm guessing you consider Pacquiao's prime to be that period of time where he was/is beating up on older, past prime, flat footed, weight drained fighters. Basically every fight he's faced since the first Morales fight.

Comment

Originally posted by JOM'S View Post
                      Marquez is just bitter and he will believe what he believes and its his right to do so, he had 3 close fights versus Pac, but its just what it is, close fightsm far from a robbery ....
                      Yes, 3 close fights, all of them arguable and 2 of which were clearer for one fighter than the other according to the majority, but only one fighter came out of those three fights without a single loss.

Make more sense now? The biggest point of all of it is that at least one of those fights out of three went to Marquez. Pac got the popularity decision in all of them. That's the problem. Three close fights, all arguable, but only one fighter came away unscathed.....That's the bull**** here, not him *****ing about losing close decisions. It's that only one fighter got all of those close decisions to go for him, not against as the other fighter did. Coincidence? All three close fights go against one fighter?

The last two fights most people had Marquez winning, yet it was still Pac that came away with the wins. They were close, but if all three fights were close and all were arguable, why did only one fighter come away without a single loss in all of them?

Do you think Pac would be bitter if he had not won a single fight in all three of those? Damn right he would, as would you. Surely you can understand his bitterness, it's impossible not to, that despite three fights, despite all supposedly being close arguable fights, despite being thought of as the slightly clearer winner in two of those three fights, he still didn't get a single win in all three of them. You don't understand because you are just happy that not a single decision went against your guy. Imagine, just try it for one moment, that not one of those went to Pac.....Would you be bitter? Would Pac be bitter?

Comment

Working...
                      X