No announcement yet.

Awesome Picture Of Cotto Making Fun Of Margarito Broken Eye

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sn1gger View Post
    the cotto fans were more desperate for him to win than cotto himself.

face the facts, prime4prime, Margarito made Cotto quit and that win was legitimate unless proven otherwise. Cotto then waited for Margarito to suffer a knockout loss and look shot, before he could build up the courage for a rematch, and he only won that on a doctor stoppage via the cut.

Cotto did not even the score. it's the same as saying Hopkins evened the score by beating Jones Jr in the rematch, when we all know that prime4prime, Hopkins had nothing for Jones.

If Margarito had been DQed for low blows, all the cotto fans would still be celebrating like they won :P
    They even don't care if the fight would of been boring. All they cared about is the win. Here is an example of one of Cotto nuthuggers.

Originally posted by AP♠ View Post
    I wouldn't even care if cotto boxed his ass off and made it boring.
    That's how they are. I don't know about you but I like my fights to be exciting. Even if my favorite boxer were to lose.

Comment

the cotto fans were more desperate for him to win than cotto himself.

face the facts, prime4prime, Margarito made Cotto quit and that win was legitimate unless proven otherwise. Cotto then waited for Margarito to suffer a knockout loss and look shot, before he could build up the courage for a rematch, and he only won that on a doctor stoppage via the cut.

Cotto did not even the score. it's the same as saying Hopkins evened the score by beating Jones Jr in the rematch, when we all know that prime4prime, Hopkins had nothing for Jones.

If Margarito had been DQed for low blows, all the cotto fans would still be celebrating like they won :P
      so when did margarito go from prime to past prime? tell me..

was it in between the Cotto and Mosley fight

Comment

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
        and we still have the satisfaction of saying.. besides being hit with plaster, he made it a competitive fight and the only reason Margo won.. was because he cheated.

the pictures of the wraps are there..

the fact that margarito hasn't won a fight since being caught cheating is there too.

let me see margarito's prime was before being caught cheating, but as soon as he was, now he's past it? lmao.. more like he cheated.
        You're basing your "cheating" on a opinion shitbag. You out of all the morons that take criminal justice should understand that the most. Makes me believe you never even studied CJ.

He faced a HOF, Pac and Cotto. All after being inactive with an injury and came back to face Cotto. He could of taken a tune up but he went straight to the devil's den. That's balls son!

Comment

Cotto and Margarito left something in the ring in their first fight. Funny thing Cotto's biggest win in years is against the same guy you people hate and talk shit about.

Comment

Originally posted by FirePunch View Post
            Cotto quit .

Margarito didnt

MARGARITO WINS
            Margarito cheated.

Cotto didn't.

See where I'm going with this?

Comment

Originally posted by AnimalisticMeth View Post

This guy was fired after. Guests are talking about the illness they have.

Comment

Well personally I think Margarito was passed his prime, but still a good test for anyone.

I was actually just being nice to Cotto, who was undefeated and basically at his peak when he got down on one knee and quit.

Cotto also cheated in the first fight by loading his gloves. obviously I have no evidence but we don't need evidence right?

Comment

Well personally I think Margarito was passed his prime, but still a good test for anyone.

I was actually just being nice to Cotto, who was undefeated and basically at his peak when he got down on one knee and quit.

Cotto also cheated in the first fight by loading his gloves. obviously I have no evidence but we don't need evidence right?
                  I can understand your butt hurt feelings.. cotto just taxed that ass and you've always hated him. must be really bitter inside.

that's more then enough proof anyone without margarito's penis in their mouth will ever need.

untampered gause and tape doesn't do that.. but you probably wouldn't know since you've probably never boxed or had your hands wrapped...

Comment

I can understand your butt hurt feelings.. cotto just taxed that ass and you've always hated him. must be really bitter inside.

that's more then enough proof anyone without margarito's penis in their mouth will ever need.

untampered gause and tape doesn't do that.. but you probably wouldn't know since you've probably never boxed or had your hands wrapped...

So you go by pictures as proof. By your logic does this picture prove Cotto is gay? HOW ABOUT A VIDEO AS WELL? I'm going by your picture logic.

Comment

looks like black thread

Comment

Working...
                      X