• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AnimalisticMeth View Post
    Is real.

http://www.nj.com/sports/index.ssf/2...margarito.html

BTW Cotto doesn't give a **** about your opinion

Just like Margarito never gave a damn about your cries. Now that Cotto wins your egos are soothed after being crushed all those years.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtli. View Post
      picture of Margarito making fun of Cotto quitting like a b1tch on his knees:

Mexicans have so many great boxers with the chance to celebrate so many great wins. Its really sad to see some of them get so damn butthurt over Margarito losing to Cotto. Come on guys don't be like that. Your so much better then that. That Margarito is a cheater who just gets beat up now that he's fighting on a level playing field.

Comment

Originally posted by realheavyhands View Post
        margarito was going to win the fight if it wasnt stopped.... margarito is a late round fighter and has one of the best chins in boxing. the problem is they shortended the rounds in boxing and i feel the best fighters are the ones that can go the distance.. the should have left it 15 rounds.. although pacqioua did beat the **** out of margarito.. pacquioa may be on somehting or take some special asian cocktail or something..
        Yea I bet you think Margo would win if it was 8oz Reyes gloves To Right ????? The ands the what's and buts there are just that. Take the fight for what it is and stop be soo butt hurt . This boxing not warring it's about the smartest man not the strongest

Comment

Originally posted by Eladio-Mor View Post
          Yea I bet you think Margo would win if it was 8oz Reyes gloves To Right ????? The ands the what's and buts there are just that. Take the fight for what it is and stop be soo butt hurt . This boxing not warring it's about the smartest man not the strongest
          Actually margarito is the smarter fighter just not that night.. being scared does not equal smarter.. i never was really a margarito fan.. so im only speaking of the fight i saw..

Comment

Ha Ha Cotto swatted the Margtard beehive and ran

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
              Karma given.

Comment

lol @ pacquiao's sons

Comment

Originally posted by AnimalisticMeth View Post
                  That was brilliant!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
                    Just like Margarito never gave a damn about your cries. Now that Cotto wins your egos are soothed after being crushed all those years.
                    As you were so fond of giving, I shall now return with relish:

Comment

funniest thread on the forum...the back and forths up in here is crazy funny!!! LMAO

Comment

Working...
                      X