No announcement yet.

Awesome Picture Of Cotto Making Fun Of Margarito Broken Eye

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by realheavyhands View Post
    margarito was going to win the fight if it wasnt stopped.... margarito is a late round fighter and has one of the best chins in boxing. the problem is they shortended the rounds in boxing and i feel the best fighters are the ones that can go the distance.. the should have left it 15 rounds.. although pacqioua did beat the **** out of margarito.. pacquioa may be on somehting or take some special asian cocktail or something..
    Margarito starts in the 7th round. It was the end of the 9th, and he lost every round. His punches had very little if any affect on Cotto, nor was he landing much anyway. Marg would have taken an unnecessary beating.

Comment

Originally posted by realheavyhands View Post
      margarito was going to win the fight if it wasnt stopped.... margarito is a late round fighter and has one of the best chins in boxing. the problem is they shortended the rounds in boxing and i feel the best fighters are the ones that can go the distance.. the should have left it 15 rounds.. although pacqioua did beat the **** out of margarito.. pacquioa may be on somehting or take some special asian cocktail or something..
      who would believe this crap. And it is Pacquiao not pacquioua. Learn to spell idiot

Comment

Looks photoshopped.

If true though, that's a less reason to say he's "class". Dude was never classy to begin with. He's just like the rest.

Comment

cottos face was worse.. besides margaritos eye.. and cotto started running .. its strange becuase i belive margarito is a better fighter .. but idk ..

Comment

i was wondering when this ad would come in handy, great thread...

Comment

Originally posted by AnimalisticMeth View Post
              Oh my god! WTF! I have no idea of wtf but wow, it got me rolling like a little kid! Wtf man!!! The funiest video i seen this year!

Comment

cocky mofker, i hope ortiz moves up to 154... cotto would get his azz beat

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtli. View Post

Originally posted by Very Rich Man View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
                    Looks photoshopped.

If true though, that's a less reason to say he's "class". Dude was never classy to begin with. He's just like the rest.
                    Is real.

http://www.nj.com/sports/index.ssf/2...margarito.html

BTW Cotto doesn't give a **** about your opinion

Comment

Cotto quit .

Margarito didnt

MARGARITO WINS

Comment

Working...
                      X