Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cuauhtli. View Post

lollolol

Comment

THR FIRST FIGHT WAS A FLUKE DUE TO CHEATO'S ILLEGAL HANDWRAPS. LET'S TAKE A LOOK AT BOTH IN A FAIR FIGHT. (please see youtube link below)

http://youtu.be/F4sM_5CKyQ8

Comment

it's hilarious to read people's idiotic comments about how Margarito would have actually do something in the last 3 rounds when round 9 was one of Cotto's biggest Marg hadn't done a thing the entire fight.I'm not even a huge Cotto fan but I changed my AV just for crybaby Marg fans.

Comment

Originally posted by xcaret v4 View Post
          cocky mofker, i hope ortiz moves up to 154... cotto would get his azz beat
          ugh.. yeah.. NO.

Comment

are you sure he was making fun of him? he could have just been scratching his eye.
            if he was making fun of him that's pretty funny though!

Comment

Originally posted by FirePunch View Post
              LETS TAKE A LOOK AT BOTH IN THEIR PRIME HMMMMMMM

not so fast

Comment

Originally posted by Nuurzhaelan View Post
                As you were so fond of giving, I shall now return with relish:

Son I'm not crying unlike you guys. He won and I don't go saying Cotto won cause he ran and shit like that. Funny thing is that I still have that feeling of satisfaction that during their prime Margs made your boy quit. I don't need to make excuses on some silly opinion.

For over 3 years of your tears...have some as well.

Comment

Cotto avenged his loss to the known mesican cheater in high fashion. Bearly losing a single round, and busting up the mesicans face at the higher weight which favored the cheater. Now they are butt hurt and making excuses. But then, thats how they roll.

Comment

the cotto fans were more desperate for him to win than cotto himself.

face the facts, prime4prime, Margarito made Cotto quit and that win was legitimate unless proven otherwise. Cotto then waited for Margarito to suffer a knockout loss and look shot, before he could build up the courage for a rematch, and he only won that on a doctor stoppage via the cut.

Cotto did not even the score. it's the same as saying Hopkins evened the score by beating Jones Jr in the rematch, when we all know that prime4prime, Hopkins had nothing for Jones.

If Margarito had been DQed for low blows, all the cotto fans would still be celebrating like they won :P and btw, I ain't a fan of either fighter.
                    Last edited by Zn1; 12-16-2011, 04:04 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
                      Son I'm not crying unlike you guys. He won and I don't go saying Cotto won cause he ran and shit like that. Funny thing is that I still have that feeling of satisfaction that during their prime Margs made your boy quit. I don't need to make excuses on some silly opinion.

For over 3 years of your tears...have some as well.
                      and we still have the satisfaction of saying.. besides being hit with plaster, he made it a competitive fight and the only reason Margo won.. was because he cheated.

the pictures of the wraps are there..

the fact that margarito hasn't won a fight since being caught cheating is there too.

let me see margarito's prime was before being caught cheating, but as soon as he was, now he's past it? lmao.. more like he cheated.

Comment

Working...
                      X