when Smoger let's Ward push Froch, please don't cry foul

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
    Obviously he is no.1 at those tactics.

And ofcourse Khan new what he was doing, haven't you seen him fight before?

But good move, change the topic so you don't get owned.
    u wouldnt know the definition of owned if it smacked u in your face. dont make me have to bump some of your old posts ok? khan OWNED just about everything u said about him this weekend derp. elite? lmao.

anyways no, he didnt kno what he was doing, thats why he was running around the ring and pushing to get away. thats not boxing. if he knew what he was doing, he wouldnt have looked like an amateur.

Comment

Originally posted by Brock Landers View Post
      Yeah I wonder if an American boxer in America will get the same stringent treatment that Khan got last week.....
      That's a fair question.

Comment

Again, the issue is not Khan but its about the inconsistency in refereeing. Khan fighting like a ****** is not what we're debating. The fact is that fighters have gotten away with a lot worse than what Khan was doing.
        different fights, different refs. how much sense does it to make two situations with more than one variable? and then u talk about facts? smh...

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
          lmao. we kno your issue. khan lost!! omg its so unfair!! so im gonna take to the web to spam message boards about how unfair it is that my fighter wasnt smart enough to stop pushing when the ref told him to!!!

trust me, i get it. it doesnt make u look any better tho. and it doesnt change the fact that khan lost nor will it help him reach the next level. hes doing the same thing some of his "so-called" fans are doing, blaming other ppl for his loss instead of looking directly at himself. but u guys enjoy. lol
          Think the guy was talking about the Froch vs Ward fight, why are you so interested in bringing Khan's name into it.

DempseyRollin when the Khan vs Peterson scores are announced

Comment

u wouldnt know the definition of owned if it smacked u in your face. dont make me have to bump some of your old posts ok? khan OWNED just about everything u said about him this weekend derp. elite? lmao.

anyways no, he didnt kno what he was doing, thats why he was running around the ring and pushing to get away. thats not boxing. if he knew what he was doing, he wouldnt have looked like an amateur.
            Tell me about it, hate it when fighters do that.

Comment

different fights, different refs. how much sense does it to make two situations with more than one variable? and then u talk about facts? smh...
              Doesnt matter. The level of officiating should be the same. Khan gets penalised for "pushing" (really?).

But Andre Ward gets no warning for coming in like a billy goat or "blindfolding" his opponents or holding n hitting, kidney punches etc etc.

And i aint even mad at Ward for what he does, i accept a lot of that ***** as part of boxing and a lot of people refer to it as "crafty". Its the inconsistency i dont get and the contradictions from those same people on here. Now suddenly "pushing" is a major offence. Really?

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
                Think the guy was talking about the Froch vs Ward fight, why are you so interested in bringing Khan's name into it.

DempseyRollin when the Khan vs Peterson scores are announced

i didnt need the score to tell me things i already knew and things i called a long time ago. u did. the score meant nothing to me. ****, i had it a draw anyways. with that said, u still look like an idiot.

Comment

Froch won't cry about the referee, but you have to give him credit for consistently fighting abroad unlike Ward who has had all his fights at home.

Comment

Doesnt matter. The level of officiating should be the same. Khan gets penalised for "pushing" (really?).

But Andre Ward gets no warning for coming in like a billy goat or "blindfolding" his opponents or holding n hitting, kidney punches etc etc.

And i aint even mad at Ward for what he does, i accept a lot of that ***** as part of boxing and a lot of people refer to it as "crafty". Its the inconsistency i dont get and the contradictions from those same people on here. Now suddenly "pushing" is a major offence. Really?
                    wtf are you talking about? different judges see different stuff. how do u do that? complain about one ref in one fight and complain about another in another and then say the level officiating is different? lol. different refs!! it just illustrates the point that ppl will always find something to be unhappy about when their fighter loses. plain and simple.

Comment

wtf are you talking about? different judges see different stuff. how do u do that? complain about one ref in one fight and complain about another in another and then say the level officiating is different? lol. different refs!! it just illustrates the point that ppl will always find something to be unhappy about when their fighter loses. plain and simple.
                      Why should refs have such wildly different levels of performance in America? They all read from the same book surely?

People complain about British refs but at least they are consistent. They all stop fights prematurely.

Some American refs take points for pushing but others will allow MMA rules. Wtf?

Comment

Working...
                      X