Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan: If We Win The Appeal, I'll Give Peterson a Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good words by Khan. Even if he does win the appeal he will give Lamont the deserving rematch.

I hope it works out.

I had Khan winning 8-4. The fight was close, yes. If the fight is close, the champion should get the benefit of the doubt.

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
      Good words by Khan. Even if he does win the appeal he will give Lamont the deserving rematch.

I hope it works out.

I had Khan winning 8-4. The fight was close, yes. If the fight is close, the champion should get the benefit of the doubt.
      Sorry Wazaa,not happening..He will lose,really he has no case..So you just gonna have to keep using ya alts until this whole thing blows over..

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
        Sorry Wazaa,not happening..He will lose,really he has no case..So you just gonna have to keep using ya alts until this whole thing blows over..
        I see this move by Khan as a way of forcing Lamont to do a rematch.

But unlike inside the ring, he is probably gonna lose outside the ring, yes.

LOL at me using alts.

Amir's got enough fans, man.

Comment

I see this move by Khan as a way of forcing Lamont to do a rematch.

But unlike inside the ring, he is probably gonna lose outside the ring, yes.

LOL at me using alts.

Amir's got enough fans, man.
          Sure and all ten have 10 alts..

Comment

Sure and all ten have 10 alts..
            LOL, man.

I know you're happy that Amir didn' t get the decision (even though you scored the fight a draw) so that Bradley can be no.1 by default again. IMO Amir is still the #1 in the division cuz he didn't lose.

Comment

They should just order a rematch like they did when Pascal got the hometown decision against Hopkins.

Comment

Wazaa won't resort to Alts, but I agree with the other dude.

If Amir appeals it, he will still lose. If he didn't lose the point in the last round MAYBE you could argue it....

Comment

LOL, man.

I know you're happy that Amir didn' t get the decision (even though you scored the fight a draw) so that Bradley can be no.1 by default again. IMO Amir is still the #1 in the division cuz he didn't lose.
                  IMO Bradley was always num 1 in this div,he's never lost...I'm not happy that Khan lost,just happy some of his fans(who were saying he was gonna ko Peterson,not saying you)got a lil dose of reality..Khan is a good fighter,but he runs his fuccking mouth to much and tbh could have been much more professional towards Bradley threw out his promotional issues..If he had been,Bradley and a lot of other people would not be laying into him so hard..I hope he learns from this(but he most likely won't)...

Comment

IMO Bradley was always num 1 in this div,he's never lost...I'm not happy that Khan lost,just happy some of his fans(who were saying he was gonna ko Peterson,not saying you)got a lil dose of reality..Khan is a good fighter,but he runs his fuccking mouth to much and tbh could have been much more professional towards Bradley threw out his promotional issues..If he had been,Bradley and a lot of other people would not be laying into him so hard..I hope he learns from this(but he most likely won't)...
                    Yeah cos Tim Bradley never runs his mouth.

"Stop running out there Khan"

Comment

Peter is handling stolen good, ie khans belts.

If you knowing buy or handle stolen goods you are guilty of a crime. So i dont think Peter wants to be a criminal so should give Khan a rematch or give him his titles back without a fight, although unlikely.
                      But in an ideal world khan would win the appeal, but may be setting a precedent. If khan can prove something fishy about the scoring maybe....who knows.?
                      Last edited by hugh grant; 12-15-2011, 08:16 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X