Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zab Judah or Wladimir Klitschko: Who has fought the tougher opposition?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Steak View Post
    dominance. Ward was awesome, but he really was never a good win, and failed miserably when he stepped up to the championship level. ie Vince Phillips.

Spinks is probably better than anyone on Wlad's record, but the fact that Wlad has wins over Byrdx2 and Haye definitely eclipse that one win. then take into account his other meaningful wins over McCline, Chagaev, Peterx2, Brewster, Brock, Thompson, Ibragimov, and Chambers.

Judah was the best in his division for less than a year before losing to Baldomir. Wladimir has been the best in his division for years, at the very least 2+ since he became lineal champ by beating Chagaev. and he isnt a paper champ either, hes been taking on all the best opposition available to him, unlike someone like Zsolt Erdie.
    dominance???????? i didn't ask which one was more dominant. i asked which resumes were greater. you just made up a bunch of babel to plead for wlads case LOL I'll take a 140 corely, spinks, undefeated witter, & irish mickey Ward over haye, peter, & byrd. those guys that you listed are jokes compared to the fighters that judah has faced....judah is no where near as dominant as wlad because he doesn't fight slop. shrink wlad into judahs size. do you really think wlad could be dominant over guys like Tszyu, cotto, clottey, mayweather jr.? NO. of course wlad will seem more consistent because he hasn't faced the level of opponents that judah has faced...........

irish mickey ward, spinks, undefeated Witter, 140 corely, Matthysse, Mabuza. are all better wins then what you could name for wlad.

greatness only.......thompson, haye, chagaev, byrd. peter, won't cut it against judahs resume.

judah has the greater resume in terms of quality of opponents...wlad has the better consistency.

the only way that i could see anyone rating wlad over judah is because of consistency........NOT quality at all.
    Last edited by americanbot; 12-15-2011, 07:25 AM.

Comment

Zab Judah has fought tougher opposition but I would in no way rate him higher than Wladimir, who has a better resume.

Comment

Judah faced far better opposition in terms of his best opponents. Prime/near prime versions of HOFers like Tszyu, Mayweather, possibly Cotto.

Of course, he lost those fights. Wlad consistently beat top rated HWs, and is the better/greater fighter.
        Last edited by Thread Stealer; 12-15-2011, 10:58 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X