Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ward Hits Back: Froch Fought Dirrell Dirty, Carl Responds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dirrell put on a clinic and Froch was embarrassed in front of his home crowd. Look at froch face when they get ready to read the score card? Dirrell won that fight hands down. Kessler got his a## handed to him also.

Comment

Originally posted by dorruel2.0 View Post
      Ward DESTROYED kessler. Kessler didnt win a second of that fight.
      Ward basically admitted he fought a dirty fight. What do you think?

Comment

Andre Turd and Carla Fromp are Lucian Bute's wife and mistress respectively.

Comment

Originally posted by alarmclock View Post
          BoZz. Ward calls himself S.O.G. not because he thinks he's Jesus the Messiah, but because he simply believes in Jesus. That's all. He's not being arrogant at all. Here is what the Bible says in John 1:12: "But as many as received Him (Jesus), to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name." In 1st John 3:1, the bible says this: "Behold, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God." These scriptures apply to ANYONE who believes that Jesus Christ is Lord...perhaps even you...not just Andre Ward. No arrogance there. He just reads and understands the Scriptures. Take care, Sir.
          Time for you to wake up,I don't care what the bible says because there is over 300 different bibles out there ..they all believe in the same God but yet they all disagree with each other...it's a book written by men for stupid men..God has never said anything about having sons or wanting people to pretend to be his children..wtf would he need children for??

So by saying that ..ward is a fool who should stop disrespecting God...he's a human who ****s and eats..who makes mistakes on a daily basis..he has no right to call himself the S.O.G....I hope froch whoops that S.O.B to bring his ass back to reality.

Comment

andre ward and andre dirrell conspired not to fight each other when it was their turn, thats more ''dirty'' than anything, thats being dirty with the fans, canceling it cuz u guys a butt friends... ward is the superior boxer but froch is a brick and his boxing skills have improved, i expect a close fight and il pick ward to win by 1-2 points with his more polished skills, froch will try to brawl

Comment

Dana White showed Froch how to do a body slam just in case he got frustrated from getting out boxed by a green Dirrell. lol

Ward is going to take Froch to school.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                Ward basically admitted he fought a dirty fight. What do you think?
                If they fought 100 times Ward would win 100 times. That's really all that matters.

Even Sauerland couldn't find crooked enough judges to score rounds for Mikkel were he to fight Ward again.

Comment

Originally posted by BoZz View Post
                  Time for you to wake up,I don't care what the bible says because there is over 300 different bibles out there ..they all believe in the same God but yet they all disagree with each other...it's a book written by men for stupid men..God has never said anything about having sons or wanting people to pretend to be his children..wtf would he need children for??

So by saying that ..ward is a fool who should stop disrespecting God...he's a human who ****s and eats..who makes mistakes on a daily basis..he has no right to call himself the S.O.G....I hope froch whoops that S.O.B to bring his ass back to reality.
                  LOL! Why did I have a feeling you might respond that way? Well, BoZz, I certainly meant no disrespect to you with my previous post, so I apologize if you took it that way. You're right...believing in Jesus does not make anyone sinless, including me, you, or Andre Ward. Ward, like all of us, still sins, still eats, still farts, still defacates, still gets angry, still gets zits, etc. However, Jesus, the ONLY sinless One, loved us (that's you, me, and everyone else) so much, that he allowed himself to be sacrificed (crucified) on the cross to take the punishment that all of our sins deserved...and STILL deserve! The Bible (all 300 of them ) says that he literally became sin for us so that we (yep, that includes you) could become the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus. In other words, we can be in right-standing with God! NOT perfect or sinless...just in right-standing with Him. It's an amazing love that I'm still in awe of! That's why the second Scripture I quoted to you is so meaningful: 1 John 3:1 -- "Behold, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God!" Now I WILL say this: Jesus Christ Himself said in John 3:16 says this: "For God so loved the world that He gave His ONLY begotten Son, that whosoever believes in Him, shall not perish, but have everlasting life." Just to clarify, BoZz, NONE of us are on the level of Jesus Christ!!! No where near!! We are not GOD ALMIGHTY manifested in the flesh! We are human beings. Period. But one of the many purposes of Jesus's sacrifice at Calvary was to allow those who believe in Him for salvation to be sons of God. Not THE SON of GOD..but sons of God nonetheless. Here is another scripture that explains one of the reasons for Jesus dying on the cross for our sins: Hebrews 2:10 -- "For it became him, for whom are all things, and by whom are all things, in bringing MANY SONS (emphasis mine) unto glory. Last word, BoZz...all 300 of these bibles you are referring to will have the scriptures I quoted to you in them...and they will all convey the same message. I'm not trying to "one-up" you or prove you wrong or win a debate or something...just responding to your last message is all. Concerning Ward vs. Froch...like Ward said, no excuses, may the best man win.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman932 View Post
                    If they fought 100 times Ward would win 100 times. That's really all that matters.

Even Sauerland couldn't find crooked enough judges to score rounds for Mikkel were he to fight Ward again.
                    We will have to see if Ward has guts enighed to travel to Copenhagen in the first place.

Comment

this would've been a good 24/7 ,i said it before no body will be finish undefeated

Comment

Working...
                      X