Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Video:Ponce De Leon and sparing partner go at it.. cheap shots.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by americanbot View Post
    are you dumb? are you RET@RDED? are you a moron??????????

you can't see that "incedent" was a typo of "incident"

replace the e for I & you have the correct word. which means i missed the I while typing. it's called making a typo you DUMB ****.

YAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

what a moron

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    A typo is when you accidently press a button right next to another one because you're typing quickly. ie rhis was meant to be this.
    The term includes errors due to mechanical failure or slips of the hand or finger, but usually excludes errors of ignorance, such as spelling errors
    e and i are not even close to being next to each other, unless you're just jamming on the keyboard like a ******. That might be the case. You dont 'miss' the i and replace it with an e, unless your aim is absolute ****.

and I dont even care about spelling errors on the internet usually, but you're being such a provocative little girl and then laughing hysterically to cover up the fact that you don't know how to spell... it's too tempting.

Comment

Originally posted by Steak View Post
      A typo is when you accidently press a button right next to another one because you're typing quickly. ie rhis was meant to be this.

e and i are not even close to being next to each other, unless you're just jamming on the keyboard like a ******. That might be the case. You dont 'miss' the i and replace it with an e, unless your aim is absolute ****.

and I dont even care about spelling errors on the internet usually, but you're being such a provocative little girl and then laughing hysterically to cover up the fact that you don't know how to spell... it's too tempting.
      what a ****ing moron. complaining about TYPING errors but you can't even spell "don't"

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

& i know you can't spell it because you typed it that way 2 times..........

i love it..........

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAHHA!!!!!

)_@_EJJ@(JE@#*($H&

Comment

Originally posted by ElMeroChingon View Post
        Trust me,

If De Leon hit him, he most likely deserved to be hit.

Seems like americanbot is going to have a hard time with this statement.
        Why do you say that?

Sparring gets heated when someone brings it.

Comment

what a ****ing moron. complaining about TYPING errors but you can't even spell "don't"

i love it..........

)_@_EJJ@(JE@#*($H&
          dont is not a spelling error, it's a grammatical error. and I prefer to bypass it for convenience and speed, much like how I prefer to not capitalize at the beginning of a sentence. the only exceptions I make are when using "it's", since it can mean two different things depending on the apostrophe. sometimes I pass by that too though.

grasping at straws pathetically. are you a child or just an idiot?

Comment

Originally posted by 'Sugar' Freddi View Post
            wow he tried to stomp him. nice MMA training there

Comment

Originally posted by Steak View Post
              dont is not a spelling error, it's a grammatical error. and I prefer to bypass it for convenience and speed, much like how I prefer to not capitalize at the beginning of a sentence. the only exceptions I make are when using "it's", since it can mean two different things depending on the apostrophe. sometimes I pass by that too though.

grasping at straws pathetically. are you a child or just an idiot?
              you're a ****ing moron who don't know "don't" for dont...........

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Comment

i love it..........

)_@_EJJ@(JE@#*($H&

DAMN! DAT NYGGA LOST IT LMAO!!!!! this ****** azz straight had a mental breakdowdn lmfao!!!

Comment

Originally posted by etlux View Post
                  DAMN! DAT NYGGA LOST IT LMAO!!!!! this ****** azz straight had a mental breakdowdn lmfao!!!
                  eat dem balls katty HEHEHEHEHEHEHE!

Comment

eat dem balls katty HEHEHEHEHEHEHE!
                    man you must be bombed off some STOOPID liquor son. probably pissed yourself and are crying yourself to sleep tonight

Comment

How the fcuk does anyone know if it was the 30 second bell or not? There aren't universal timers, all beeps are different and I've been in almost every gym in Canada and a ton in the States. Wild Card's final bell sounds just like this one in the vid.

Comment

Working...
                      X