Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Video:Ponce De Leon and sparing partner go at it.. cheap shots.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ponce De Leon - It wasn't me Vato

Comment

That obviously wasnt the 10 sec bell, otherwise the bell wouldve rang 10 sec later

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
        That obviously wasnt the 10 sec bell, otherwise the bell wouldve rang 10 sec later
        DING DING. you're right.........it was a 30 second bell.........some gyms do 10 20 or 30........it was a 30 sec bell. count up to 30 & you'll see it stops right on the dot while ponce leads in with a cheaper after the bell.

Comment

Originally posted by americanbot View Post
          I wasn't gonna own you.........i was just gonna let you back out without much shame.........if you press play on the vid at the VERY VERY beginning you hear the timer going off (it's when the vid 1st starts...........) I'm surprised people are dumb enough to follow anything you have to say.

press play & listen to the ringer right at the beginning......it's @ 00:00

I hadn't seen it with the sound.... yea it did look like ponce hit him after the bell.

what I found funny was that after they have the black guy in the corner...
          Ponce continues to hit him

Comment

DING DING. you're right.........it was a 30 second bell.........some gyms do 10 20 or 30........it was a 30 sec bell. count up to 30 & you'll see it stops right on the dot while ponce leads in with a cheaper after the bell.
            Yes it was the 30 sec bell which is what is typical in most gyms

Plus thats the "end of the round" ding. The 10 or 30 sec bells arent really dings but warning sounds. Hard to explain it actually

Comment

Originally posted by cotto#1p4p View Post
              Shows how much the idiot knows about boxing.

If one of them was black which do you think De Leon is? Google Ponce De leon so you get to watch some pictures of him and you might then determine who's who in the video.
              Lmao............

Comment

how about you morons stop pretending like you know what happened and just say that they both overreacted and were unprofessional.

Comment

you see what happens when you follow an IDIOT like ElMeroChingon. you're made to look stupid because he is stupid.........this is what every one of use get for following an idiot like that. he's crying about ponce having his head stomped but denies ponce's wrong doing. THIS & many other idiots were the same ones who went world war 3 on kirkland for mistreating his sparring partners but they indeed PRAISE ponce in this incedent. even make up flat out lies for ponce to justify it.............

@ ElMeroChingon i told you to back out of the debate with your pride but you REFUSED. so you get owned.........

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                    Yes it was the 30 sec bell which is what is typical in most gyms

Plus thats the "end of the round" ding. The 10 or 30 sec bells arent really dings but warning sounds. Hard to explain it actually
                    no it was the 30 sec bell leading into the final bell......they had another 30s to go & then the final bell would have ended that session..........thats why the guy put his hands low after the 2nd bell which was the final bell.
                    Last edited by americanbot; 12-14-2011, 12:16 AM.

Comment

I wasn't gonna own you.........i was just gonna let you back out without much shame.........if you press play on the vid at the VERY VERY beginning you hear the timer going off (it's when the vid 1st starts...........) I'm surprised people are dumb enough to follow anything you have to say.

press play & listen to the ringer right at the beginning......it's @ 00:00

Lol, . let's say they're doing warnings at 30sec, You hear the final bell at 1 min mark on the video. I't looks like they were resetting, and DeLeon cracked him, he was throwing body punches for FFS, he didn't even grab Hoskins or pushed him off.. On top of that nobody said **** until Hoskins threw him down.

Comment

Working...
                      X