Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Video:Ponce De Leon and sparing partner go at it.. cheap shots.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
    .............I misread the title.
    I thought it said, Ponce De Leon cheap shots sparring partner.

So when I saw the video, and saw the bigger black guy throw ponce down. I asked myself "how the hell did ponce cheap shot him?"
    when I re-read the title was when the Cottosexual replied to my comment.

Obviously I know who Ponce is...
    I've even had e-bets on him.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=494299
    I agree that wasn't no cheap shot that dude threw him down and was using his elbows on ponce. he deserved about 10 more cheap shots.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
      didn't stand out as much as the throw down....
      Im not sure what thats got to do with anything....he clearly punched him after the buzzer rang

Comment

PDL did land a cheap shot after the bell........geez, just saying.

when kirkland did this some of the same morons in this very thread went world war 3 on kirkland but ponce gets praised? wtf

theres something very strange about this forum but i can't seem to put my finger on it..............

Comment

That was the 10sec bell, looks like Hoskins wanted to reset, and Ponce cracked him in the mouth. Makes sense since Nobody in the gym said anything until Hoskins threw Ponce down, and started kicking. What a *****

Comment

Originally posted by ElMeroChingon View Post
            That was the 10sec bell, looks like Hoskins wanted to reset, and Ponce cracked him in the mouth. Makes sense since Nobody in the gym said anything until Hoskins threw Ponce down, and started kicking. What a *****
            Lol....makes sense actuallly.......

Sorry my man maniac.......

Comment

good **** couldn't of said it better.

Comment

wtf. you have absolutely no idea if it was the 10 second bell........you're speculating..........heres the facts. a bell rings, one guy brings his hands down & he's clocked in a split second. & like an idiot he throws ponce down.....both acted like 2 little 5 year olds if you ask me.......

but anything other then the above is REACHING & speculating.............

Comment

Originally posted by americanbot View Post
                  wtf. you have absolutely no idea if it was the 10 second bell........you're speculating..........heres the facts. a bell rings, one guy brings his hands down & he's clocked in a split second. & like an idiot he throws ponce down.....both acted like 2 little 5 year olds if you ask me.......

but anything other then the above is REACHING & speculating.............
                  Im pointing out that i didn't hear the 10s timer go off. That's a fact you forgot.

Comment

See how easy boxers pick up that UFC ****, just shows how easy that "sport" is compared to boxing.

Comment

Im pointing out that i didn't hear the 10s timer go off. That's a fact you forgot.

I wasn't gonna own you.........i was just gonna let you back out without much shame.........if you press play on the vid at the VERY VERY beginning you hear the timer going off (it's when the vid 1st starts...........) I'm surprised people are dumb enough to follow anything you have to say.

press play & listen to the ringer right at the beginning......it's @ 00:00

Last edited by americanbot; 12-13-2011, 11:50 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X