Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who will you be rooting for: Andre Ward or Carl Froch?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rooting for Froch!

Comment

Originally posted by goblin213 View Post
      At the end of the day, most of these boxers,whatever color their skin, are fattening up the wallets of their white promoters.
      Yep and Jewish Floyd did the right thing and didn't allow himself to be pimped by a white/jewish man

Comment

Im from Oakland so of course Im rootin for my bruh Ward!!! Tho I do like Froch tho.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackMessiahX View Post
          Yep and Jewish Floyd did the right thing and didn't allow himself to be pimped by a white/jewish man
          I have a feeling Floyd will be dead broke after he is retired

Comment

Holyfield
            Tyson
            Roy Jones
            Toney
            Barkley
            Bowe
            Louis

Comment

Originally posted by BlackMessiahX View Post
              Whites do it too but I agree with you
              Yeah, it's silly. What's wrong with identifying as multi-racial? Hardly a big deal these days. Old racist notions like the "one-drop rule" have no place in modern society.

Comment

Respect to Froch, but Ward is the only old school-style fighter to appear this generation.

Comment

Originally posted by Shiranui View Post
                  Respect to Froch, but Ward is the only old school-style fighter to appear this generation.
                  If old-school means dirty tactics like constant headbutting, you're on to something.

Comment

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
                    Carl froch no doubt! Warrior, Great Guy & Hot Wife!!
                    I think you mean hot girlfriend

Comment

I'm not a big fan of his, but I'm rooting for Carl Froch.

I don't like Ward - I think his "Son of God" nickname is inappropriate and an insult to religion. If he really were a Christian, he wouldn't need to cheat with home referees like Jack Reiss who let him get away with deliberate headbutting and other fouls. He constantly hit while holding during the Green fight and the crooked referee didn't say anything. And he worked with Victor Conte a convicted felon (the leading expert on hiding PED use on drug tests), would a real "Son of God" cheat with PEDs?

And Ward has been pampered by having all his fights in his home country, while Froch has to have four of five Super Six fights in foreign countries.

Froch shoots his mouth off too much sometimes, but unlike Ward, he's a courageous ring warrior.

Comment

Working...
                      X