Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who will you be rooting for: Andre Ward or Carl Froch?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lucky Jim View Post
    Froch all the way over the Son of Dog.
    It's gonna be sweet seeing Ward make fools of all you US born haters.

Comment

Originally posted by AlwaysOnTop View Post
      I'm not "US-born" so I guess that leaves me out. But I'll be at the fight cheering for Frochy.

Comment

Shut up.

Not everyone is saying they think Froch will win... matter of fact most people rooting for Froch know Ward will most likely win.

Not everyone is US born haters... maybe a few, but who cares.

Seems to me that the only one concentrated on nationalism is you.

Comment

Froch UD. Although I like both fighters, Ward is not on the same level as Froch.

Comment

Who took the jam out of your doughnut? Thats a few threads now ive seen you babble your nationalism crap. I like froch and ward, I hope froch wins but i wont be grudge ward victory i like the guy

Comment

Floyd pulls mostly haters in LA.
              again you know little to nothing about what Floyd pulls and this post just showed me proof of that

question for you

do you like Brandon Rios? what about Robert Guerrero?

Comment

BTW, my Son of Dog reference to Ward has been purposefully misinterpreted on here as some kind of racial remark, when it is nothing of the kind. It is an anti-religious reference -- God is Dog spelled backwards. Ward's ostentatious displays of piety are one of the reasons I don't much like him. It takes a massive ego to call yourself, "Son of God."

Comment

He's right if Ward were a white dude (or fully white) cats whud be puling for him to give Froch a boxing lesson

Doesn't really bother me though as I've always understood Race > Nation/Country.....

Though I'm a brit I have to root for the black man because no1 else will and it just makes our victories that much sweeter =P

Comment

Originally posted by BlackMessiahX View Post
                    He's right if Ward were a white dude (or fully white) cats whud be puling for him to give Froch a boxing lesson

Doesn't really bother me though as I've always understood Race > Nation/Country.....

Though I'm a brit I have to root for the black man because no1 else will and it just makes our victories that much sweeter =P
                    Ward is 50% white, so anyone cheering for him based on his race is going to be very conflicted.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackMessiahX View Post

Ward is black? Lol just like most succesfull "black" people Ward has white genes.

Funny how you support Ward because he is black but you judge white people for doing the same

Comment

Working...
                      X