Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who will you be rooting for: Andre Ward or Carl Froch?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tmann400 View Post
    I noticed, you seem to give more credit to aggressive fighters than boxers and counter-punchers, that's fine and all, but as a Froch and Ward fan myself, I have to disagree. Ward isn't just some outside counter-puncher, he can be but not purely, he's a chameleon in the ring, very versatile. He'll scrap if need be, and won't shy away from trading, he just does it intelligently.

Froch is actually more of an outside boxer than Ward, he fights like that most of the time. Both Froch and Ward have SHOWN they can take a good shot. People still question Andre's chin though, which mystifies me. Given the fact he took a couple of good hooks from Abraham and Bika, took them and shot right back. I feel that Ward's ability to adjust so well in the middle of a fight, and switch up styles, is going to win him this fight.

Although I like Frochy, very fun to watch at times. And I think he's an even better boxer than given credit for. I just don't get, nor feel it's fair that boxers, people who take less shots, and don't trade as much and tend to rely on counter-punching and rely on athleticism, they get immediately get a bad rep, especially by guys who claim to be pure, dedicated fans. A boxer is a boxer, Froch said it HIMSELF, "A great chin is the one that doesn't get hit".

Some fighters aren't blessed with natural pure power, so the fact they find other ways to win, and become world champions is very commendable, and should be respected, just my view.
    Exactly but ppl people tend to fall head over heels in love with the "white puncher" especially white americans

Comment

Neither.

I like both of them, although I am a bigger fan of Froch than Ward.

I reserve the right to not go for either and just hope for a good match.

Comment

Froch. Carl brings us exciting fights, and he has personality. Ward brings ugly, ugly, ugly, slow, ugly, foul filled, ugly, fights and looks like he is half asleep whenever he and his lazy eye are being interviewed. I expect Ward to win on the cards, but with that said....WAR FROCH!!!!

Comment

Big Fan of both guys probably more so Andre Ward though. Dont really care who wins, whoever deserves it! Lets have a good fight!

Comment

froch for me, he has taken the hard road and deserves this but i think he is up against it tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
              Neither.

I like both of them, although I am a bigger fan of Froch than Ward.

I reserve the right to not go for either and just hope for a good match.
              Always better to be a fan of boxing rather than a fan of fighters!

Cant always help it though...

Comment

I'm pulling for Ward to destroy another eurobum

Comment

Won't care who wins, like both guys. Gun to my head, I guess I like Froch more.

Comment

FROCH!!!! but hard to see him winning, hope he does however!

Comment

• Originally posted by BlackMessiahX View Post
                      Exactly but ppl people tend to fall head over heels in love with the "white puncher" especially white americans
                      Wrong. All races like K.O punchers PERIOD. The average fan wants to see people get hurt.

Froch ain't even a puncher

Comment

Working...
                      X