Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
    It's just sad, IMO.

I mean, I would feel sad.

Even though Amir didn't lose, I would feel sad seeing another fighter beating the fighter everybody claimed, I ducked. I mean, I would like to be the one beating him and getting all the glory and credit for it. I would want to be the one climbing that mountain and reaching the top, which everyone thought of was impossible. I'd be pissed if somebody did it before I got the chance to.

I just think it's a different mindset.
    Only people who felt like that was Khan fans,any normal boxing fan(which were few)knew Bradley did a smart business move and it was Khans job to keep winning..Bradley is not happy(you keep stating that)he is giving Khan a taste of his own meds..Which Khan deserves for popping all that **** for months while Bradley got his **** together..Which is funny because I seem to remember Khan doing something very similar with Maidana..Even more funny you were the guy to break it down to me when I was hard on Khan,and guess what,I respected it because it made sense from a business stand point..But I guess that kinda deal is only good for Khan,fucck Bradley if he's trying to come up ayy...

Comment

Bradley is a disgrace to his profession and a disgrace to his race - the human race.He is the classic example of everything that is wrong with the modern boxer.

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
        Shut your ****in mouth, you coward.

Don't let your butthurt show so much.

The ref did suck, though not the worst we've seen. Not even the worst this year. The knockdown in the first round was as much bullshlt as the point deductions for pushing. Having said that, it wasn't the worst decision ever. Not even this year.

It was a close fight any way you cut it.

LP was cool about a rematch, though . In the UK even. Sounded to me like he just wants to make more dough, which is fair isn't it?

Biggest thing that I took from this fight is that Khan beating up PBF, Pac or JMM or Bradley or Ortiz or Berto is mostly wishful thinking by Khanistanis.

Comment

Timothy Bradley who uses his head as a 3rd arm and cuts his opponents in almost every fight talking about khan using elbows? Lol

Comment

I agree with Tim 100%.

Comment

And this is when more people start to watch Tim Bradley so they can see him lose... but they'll only face disappointment.
              Everybody's cool with Khan trashtalking him for a year or so... but when Tim Bradley opens his mouth... he's a disgrace?
              Ya'll are funny, lol.

Comment

Really? Bradley calling khan a chicken ****, almost as stupid as margaritos team saying they were about to ko cotto lol. Didnt Bradley chickenen sh## himself out of a fight with khan to the point he ran from Ajrww.

Comment

HAHA Amir Khan deserves it. He spends 50% of training camp on Twitter talking ****.

Comment

What's up Wazaa no reply to my post??Guess different mindsets I guess..

Comment

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
                      I can't respect Bradley at all refusing to fight Khan and then talking shit after.

that's some real bitch shit.
                      I totally agree with you!!

Does Bradley knows how stupid he looks, by ducking Khan and then talk **** because Khan lost?

I cant respect Bradley no more, **** him!!

Comment

Working...
                      X