Comments Thread For: Tim Bradley: Amir Khan Ran Around Like a Chicken ****

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
    I find Khan fans bitterness funny...
    Lol a large number of them have disappeared. Just wazaa, Money May, myself and a few of the usual suspects left

Oh and a lot of us are not bitter. Disappointed and a little shocked, but not bitter

Comment

• Originally posted by FirePunch View Post
      Are you really that ignorant or blind or deaf ?

Remember when bradley said khan wasnt worth the risk .

Risk = danger which = scaredddddd .......

But im guessing your so dumb i need to draw out pictures of what fear means .

IF BRADLEY WASNT SCARED HE WOULD HAVE FOUGHT AND WHOOPED KHAN IN JULY WENT ON TO SOLIDIFY HIS NAME AND WOULD HAVE MUCH MORE NEGOTIATION POWER WITH HIS TOPRANK CONTRACT AND FUTURE OPPONENTS ......

BUT BRADLEY HAS THAT B1TCH BLOOD SCARED OF EVERYBODY .....

MAIDANA , ORTIZ AND KHAN ALL SLAUGHTER THAT LITTLE MIDGET
      Sorry man but boxers avoid other boxers all the time and its not about being scared, its about not messing up that opportunity to cash in. You and a lot of people here really need to learn the difference. Like i said before, how the hell can Bradley be scared of Khan when he's trying to get a fight with Manny and Floyd? Its not so black and white. Just use that ****ing brain you have and think about it you idiot.

Comment

• Originally posted by beatnutts View Post
        Sorry man but boxers avoid other boxers all the time and its not about being scared, its about not messing up that opportunity to cash in. You and a lot of people here really need to learn the difference. Like i said before, how the hell can Bradley be scared of Khan when he's trying to get a fight with Manny and Floyd? Its not so black and white. Just use that ****ing brain you have and think about it you idiot.
        What is Bradley cashing in on exactly? the exciting Casamayor win?

Comment

• Originally posted by FirePunch View Post
          Who has bradley fought ? either answer the question or gtfo idiot
          Hahaha, I'm an idiot? You don't even know who Bradley fought and trying to act high and mighty?
          Bradley went to England and Beat junior Witter in his back yard for his belt.
          He beat Kendall Holt for his belt
          He beat Lamont Peterson by damn near shutting him out
          He jumped up to WW to fight an undefeated hard hitting Abregu
          He beat up that little hype job Alexander.
          He doesn't take chances? The combined record of his last three opponents before Casamayor was 77-0. One was a former champion and one is a current champion.

Comment

• Originally posted by turbotime View Post
            What is Bradley cashing in on exactly? the exciting Casamayor win?
            Oh, the one he got over a million dollars for?

Comment

• Originally posted by ts33 View Post
              Lol a large number of them have disappeared. Just wazaa, Money May, myself and a few of the usual suspects left

Oh and a lot of us are not bitter. Disappointed and a little shocked, but not bitter
              Dirk to is still around,I don't believe Bradley will be undefeated forever so you guy's will get ya chance for payback soon enough..But I'm enjoying this right now..:boobies:

Comment

• Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                Oh, the one he got over a million dollars for?
                lol as opposed to the almost 3 mill he would have made for the Khan fight. yeah, great business decision.

Comment

• At least Khan had a good fight.

Bradley is the same dude who proclaimed he would beat the life out of Alexander and we all know how that turned out.

Comment

• Fall back Timmy Fall Back

Comment

• Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
                      Dirk to is still around,I don't believe Bradley will be undefeated forever so you guy's will get ya chance for payback soon enough..But I'm enjoying this right now..:boobies:
                      Damn, Froch had better win or the only remaining British World Champion will be Nathan Cleverly

Comment

Working...
                      X