Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Margacheato vs Mayorga make it happend boxing:

Comment

Originally posted by ny123 View Post
      Margarito vs Mayorga on HBO or Showtime,Margarito vs Clottey on ap Cotto or Pac pv undercard or Margarito vs Cintron 3 on ESPN Friday Night Fights.
      Funny as hell how some Cotto Stans think Cotto can compete with Pacquiao!! Iwould like to kow how Cotto can possibly beat Pacquiao?? People Pacquiao is not Margarito! But he if they want Cotto to get ****ed up and ******ed then by all means make the fight!!

Comment

Originally posted by Low Blow Combos View Post
        Some of you are so off with your assessments.

Margarito is not done by any means ... he just needs to be matched up with the right opponents. I would bet money on Margarito any day against any brawler out there without hesitation.

You can't put a one dimensional, go forward brawler against speedy fighters who move and box - Mosley, Pacquiao and Cotto. All three are skillful fighters who have many weapons on their arsenal which include movement, boxing and speed. Styles make fights.

Margarito is a guy like Rios, a guy like Angulo, a guy like Kirkland...

You match him against guys like those and I would put my money on him without thinking about it twice. Margarito is one of the few fighters who really fights with a unique determination and heart and he's got power. Make no mistake about it, you stand and brawl and he will fuck you up.

He barely had any chances to tag Cotto and look at Cotto's face. It received some damaged from those few exchanges.

I would love to see Margarito be matched up with the right opponents, they'd be incredibly exciting fights.
        Great Post from a Cotto fan. Green K.

I may not agree with all of it but it still better than the usual bullshit.
        Last edited by Mr. Fantastic; 12-12-2011, 12:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by RIZO24 View Post
          Funny as hell how some Cotto Stans think Cotto can compete with Pacquiao!! Iwould like to kow how Cotto can possibly beat Pacquiao?? People Pacquiao is not Margarito! But he if they want Cotto to get ****ed up and ******ed then by all means make the fight!!
          Funniest part is he said Cotto OR Pac ppv, not Cotto VS Pac. As in make him fight either on a Cotto undercard or a Pac undercard.

Comment

Please do. I cannot wait to hear the reports of his eye being shut forever.

Comment

Margarito is not done by any means ... he just needs to be matched up with the right opponents. I would bet money on Margarito any day against any brawler out there without hesitation.

You can't put a one dimensional, go forward brawler against speedy fighters who move and box - Mosley, Pacquiao and Cotto. All three are skillful fighters who have many weapons on their arsenal which include movement, boxing and speed. Styles make fights.

You match him against guys like those and I would put my money on him without thinking about it twice. Margarito is one of the few fighters who really fights with a unique determination and heart and he's got power. Make no mistake about it, you stand and brawl and he will fuck you up.

He barely had any chances to tag Cotto and look at Cotto's face. It received some damaged from those few exchanges.

I would love to see Margarito be matched up with the right opponents, they'd be incredibly exciting fights.
              Good post and agreed.

Comment

Cheato needs to go back to Capetillo even if it means only having him in the gym. That way he can at least see if he's shot or Garcia sux.

Comment

Good post, but you left out one important thing: Margarito's eye. In the right match-up, Antonio can certainly still offer excitement...but his health is teetering on the precipice. Margarito's career is (or should be) done, in my opinion.

Comment

Margarito needs to retire, but he won't. He'll soon be a stepping stone and end up blind.

Comment

Originally posted by RIZO24 View Post
                      Learn how to read faqqot! Also suck my ****

Comment

Working...
                      X