Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is going on with Wazaa?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, he's been about in some of the threads.

Comment

Originally posted by The MiZ View Post
      i heard the FBI have got him, after him trying to hijack a plane to washington.
      Third hijacking joke today about Wazaa. lol. I'm actually surprised Amir made it to the front lawn of the White House.

Comment

Wazaa is tending to Amir's wounds and sucking him off everytime his master obliges...

Comment

Originally posted by Dedication View Post
          He's taken it extraordinarily well, surprisingly. Props to him. That's a true boxing fan. Some guys on here are still massively butthurt about Pac losing to Marquez.
          Lose to marquez.

Comment

Originally posted by spyvsspy View Post
            Wazaa is tending to Amir's wounds and sucking him off everytime his master obliges...
            :*******::*******:

Comment

I'm sure he's in terrific Pain...I've seen him around with his superfan ways...he has/had that Nuthugging Gene.

Last night's result is simply another reminder...you should never go past "Like" for a fighter...NEVER proclaim them as being better than what they are...because most likely, you're gonna end up as just another victim...

THE "Khan is KRAP!" CARAVAN SKULLSPLITTER - The CEO, BigG, lloyd mayflower, KookedKrack, RyanTical, gravytrain, happygocampy, STEVENSKI, JONdaCON817, Romulus9, thisneverworks, Lil-lightsout, JLUVBABY, The Ring Dictator, HaydelHammer, Nay_Sayer, Maxy, SmartyBeardo, SENTRAL, Spyder, Big Slim Sweet, caneman, PR316, Snoop, TheFonz, D-MARV, FinitoElDinamita, The WBA, King Eugene, BoxingWizard23

Comment

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
                Lose to marquez.
                yea thats right,he got his ass kicked by a 38 year old lightweight ya'll swore he'd dominate

Comment

Originally posted by Dedication View Post
                  Quoted for truth. Has anyone heard from Pullcounter, Juniorgong etc.. since Pac -vs- Marquez 3?!
                  So true Bro.

Comment

Originally posted by Seleção No. 13 View Post
                    To be fair, Pullcounter hasn't been here since October.
                    There's a blessing.

Comment

Working...
                    X