No announcement yet.

The Official James Kirkland vs. Carlos Molina Vote Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steve Kim ‏ @stevemaxboxing
    Cameron Dunkin told me on the way to the restroom that Kirkland was 198-pounds about a month ago, It showed #boxing

No wonder he couldn't pee.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roman Moreno View Post
      Lol at these Hopkins and Ward fans complaining on the way Molina fought.

You guys are garbage ass fans.
      You have to be a god damn dumb ass to compare Molina to Ward and Hopkins.

Just a stupid comparison. Molina was more like John Ruiz.

Comment

• North Philly Stand up

Comment

• Originally posted by Tmann400 View Post
          THIS. I mean it's funny how the people in here CHEERING Molina's "greatness" in here are the same people who hated on Ward's performance against Allan Green. If Bayless, Smoger or any other COMPETENT ref was in there tonight, Molina would of been stopped in the mid rounds. Everytime Molina DIDN'T hold and actually boxed legally, Kirkland got off nice shots, and you could tell he was hurting Molina everytime, but Molina would hold and spoil. I mean this fight was am incompetent joke on Molina's part, and the Ref's part. I used to have respect for Molina, but my god. I can't believe he fought like that.
          WTF is Kirk suppose to do everytime he hits the fckin guy he grabs and holds him for like 15-20 seconds?

It's only 3 minutes in a fcking round.

What's he suppose to do when the guy's holding for 2:00 out of each round? Start wrestling and body slam the guy?

Fck Molina, the ref and all the punk asses in this thread advocating that holding punk sh it. That goes for everybody!

Comment

• Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
            Holding is good for the sport, it let's fighters get to know each other better.
            Just what boxing needs ... Gay shit in the ring .. smh

Comment

• I hope Morales pulls it off. Don't like the way Garcia fights. Lets see if the aging warrior can pull it off once again.

Comment

• Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
                Holding is good for the sport, it let's fighters get to know each other better.
                Everyone needs a little affection..

Comment

• Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
                  Steve Kim ‏ @stevemaxboxing
                  Cameron Dunkin told me on the way to the restroom that Kirkland was 198-pounds about a month ago, It showed #boxing

No wonder he couldn't pee.
                  holy ****.........

Comment

• Originally posted by Fvck LamarSmith View Post
                    FWIW it's not Texas that is the common denominator in all of this, it's GBP.

The only non GBP shenanigans that have went down here was the Chavez vs Whitaker bouts and giving Margarito his license (something other states were about to do anyways).
                    What about the "oh **** we forgot to test" incident with Chavez Jr.? Is that also GBP's fault?

The Texas commission is a disgrace anyway you slice it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Atreyu Khalil View Post

Comment

Working...
                      X