Collapse
No announcement yet.

Heavyweight Schedule for 2018

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I love that gif, Freedom, Jefferson had huge power and Wlad just starched him. I remember watching that live a bit worried for Wlad, pre fight. Wasn't that a double feature on HBO,....I think Delahoya was the other fight?

Comment

• Originally posted by Good Boy View Post
      Solis vs Thompson?
      Thompson would win, unless Solis came in much better shape.

Comment

• Yup, I doubt we see Solis vs a live body any time soon.

Comment

• Love your appreciation of the heavies,Freedom,it also happens to be my favourite division,although lately I've really taken to the middles,I've always been a massive fan of the super mids.
          The news group up and round up is much appreciated.

Thoughts on Banks v Mitchell 2 ? It looks asthough Fury has no interest in the winner I really hope the Arreola Stiverne winner has to face the Banks Mitchell winner.now that Fury has stated no interest.

What'd you make of a potential Fury v Pulev match up ? I'm going with Pulev.

Comment

• Video of Hughie Fury's debut:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xye...om=embediframe

Solis-Larsen fight:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xye...2#.UU3DbxyG2t8

Comment

• Originally posted by 'StellarCareer' View Post
              Love your appreciation of the heavies,Freedom,it also happens to be my favourite division,although lately I've really taken to the middles,I've always been a massive fan of the super mids.
              The news group up and round up is much appreciated.

Thoughts on Banks v Mitchell 2 ? It looks asthough Fury has no interest in the winner I really hope the Arreola Stiverne winner has to face the Banks Mitchell winner.now that Fury has stated no interest.

What'd you make of a potential Fury v Pulev match up ? I'm going with Pulev.
              Mitchell-Banks II: I think it will be a more difficult fight for Banks, Mitchell will come well-prepared.

Pulev-Fury: One I'd love to see. It would be a very tough, competitive fight. I think Pulev would probably win.

Comment

• Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
                Pretty good debut for Hughie Fury.

Solis needs to stay active now, couldn't stand to watch all of that fight, but what I did see was garbage.

Comment

• Andrew Wawrzyk defeated Robert Hawkins today by UD.

http://www.ringpolska.pl/andrzej-waw...zy-od-hawkinsa

Robert Helenius defeated Michael Sprott by UD. Scorecards: Norbert Duernberger 98-93, Joerg Milke 97-93 and Rainer Schwarz 98-93.

Edmund Gerber won by UD over Gbenga Oloukun. Scorecards were close: 77-76, 77-76, and 77-75.

Comment

• Wlad. Fight your #2 already.

Comment

• Gerber and Helenius failed to impress(again). Wawrzyk looked good, he moves very well for a big guy like him but has a glass chin and no real power.

Comment

Working...
                      X