No announcement yet.

Heavyweight Schedule for 2018

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by joe strong View Post
    Just watched Johann Duhaupas fight a can a week ago. After the fight he called for a rematch with Helenius. I'm not sure if the guy translated properly. Helenius & Chisora are fighting for the vacant WBC Silver belt which gives the winner a shot at Wilder. Duhaupas had to vacate the belt when he cancelled his fight with Takam to fight Povetkin. He made 500000 to fight Povetkin which was much higher than the 180000 he would receive fighting Takam. I like Duhaupas & I would like to see him fight Wach, Whyte or any of the top 10 in any governing body. I'd even like to see him fight Teper again or Christian Hammer. Duhaupas is probably not too happy that the winner of Chisora/ Helenius gets a title shot without beating him since he was the WBC Silver Champion.
    He relinquished for money, it's like when Pulev was to be ordered for Fluff Furry but he elected to pursue Haye in turn giving up his mandatory.

I never understood anyone supporting someone giving up a title shot or the means of getting a title shot for a money fight against a lesser opponent.

Comment

• What's next for Joshua?

IBF mandatory Pulev wants to fight Joshua next

Whyte vows to KO Parker

Tyson Fury targets July return

Parker unimpressive in Cojanu defense

Comment

• Looks like Fujimoto KO'd Purcell today. I'd like to see him take a step up and go after a puncher like Tupou and see if he holds up.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Has anybody seen Zhang Junlong fight before and have an opinion on him? He's now 17-0 with 17 KO's after a win yesterday. I haven't been able to see him fight or see any highlights of him, but he's mostly fought South American journeymen. Wondering what he's all about and if there's anything to him, hopefully they test him soon so we can see what he's got.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
                  Has anybody seen Zhang Junlong fight before and have an opinion on him? He's now 17-0 with 17 KO's after a win yesterday. I haven't been able to see him fight or see any highlights of him, but he's mostly fought South American journeymen. Wondering what he's all about and if there's anything to him, hopefully they test him soon so we can see what he's got.
                  Zhang looks decent, but he's already age 35.

I'd like to see him in with a decent fringe contender soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Freedom . View Post
                    Zhang looks decent, but he's already age 35.

I'd like to see him in with a decent fringe contender soon.
                    Alright, thanks Freedom. Wonder if they could get him in with somebody like Haumono or Tupou. Shoot even Guillermo Jones or BJ Flores who are in the WBA top 15 with Zhang.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X