Heavyweight Schedule for 2018

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
    http://www.skysports.com/joshua/news/34644/10826100/1

Klitschko was kept out of the ring for over a year by the postponement of planned fights with Fury, who has hinted at a comeback, and long-term manager Boente insists he will never again consider a second bout

Szef ScottWeiland - thoughts?
    I couldn't agree more with Boente, why would anyone go to the length of a training camp to face this guy ? I'd want money in escrow, stringent testing too the UKAD most certainly would have zero participation that's for sure.

Have you seen the size of Fluff lately, that guy is gonna die young of cardiac arrest.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScottWeiland View Post
      I couldn't agree more with Boente, why would anyone go to the length of a training camp to face this guy ? I'd want money in escrow, stringent testing too the UKAD most certainly would have zero participation that's for sure.

Have you seen the size of Fluff lately, that guy is gonna die young of cardiac arrest.
      He looks like he ate uzzy for lunch.. But he fluctuates in weight a lot & soon too..
      But i agree with their stand that the guy stood him twice.. There is no way Fury would have given a rematch if the tables had turned.. He still cries about Haye backing off twice, so this should be a karma..

Comment

• Originally posted by Arthur Dayne View Post
        April

Fri 14:

Hasim Rahman Jr - Brian Imes

Sat 15:

Cassius Chaney - Juan Goode

Sat 22:

Otto Wallin - Gianluca Mandras

Tom Schwarz - Adnan Redzovic

Krzysztof Zimnoch - Michael Grant

David Allen - TBA

Luis Ortiz - Derric Rossy (Showtime)

Mike Perez - TBA

Fri 28:

Kubrat Pulev - Kevin Johnson

Sat 29:

Wladimir Klitschko - Anthony Joshua (Sky Box Office, RTL)

Larry Donald - TBA

May

Sat 6:

Joseph Parker - Hughie Fury

Bogdan Dinu - TBA

Sat 13:

James Toney - Mike Sheppard

Fri 19:

********* Hammer - TBA

Sat 20:

Gary Cornish - Sam ***ton

Sat 27:

Robert Helenius - Dereck Chisora

June

Sat 3:

Shannon Briggs - Fres Oquendo
        Thank you for this schedule. It is quite handy to have that in your pocket!

I am also kind of a local sportsman from the UK. I must say, we here in the UK are quite crazy about boxing just like you in the US.

I'd love to hear from any boxers or coaches from the UK, if they are online! This is bonkers but I found something related to this. I am going over to TurnerMAX sponsored tournament, co-hosted by Longsight Boxing Club in Manchester on the 23rd April. If any of you are nearby, don't forget to drop by 'Burnage Academy for Boys', the venue is a high school - the most suitable place to pump up the aggression!

I believe it's going to be one hell of a day!

If you want to read more, you should definitely give it a go: http://www.turner-sports.co.uk/blog/...-day-long.html

Can't wait anymore gettin anxious!
        Last edited by michaelhatwell; 04-14-2017, 12:21 AM.

Comment

• Whyte said he'll be fighting a known American for his next fight.. If it's Breazeale, Jennings or Big Baby Miller then that is one fight I'll be looking forward too.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Not a bunch of great match ups but a very busy day tomorrow in the HW division. Duhaupas, Wallin, Schwarz, Zimnoch, Dubois and Perez all in action. Schwarz/Redzovic and Zimnoch/Grant probably the closest fights on paper.

Comment

• Comment

• Joshua vs Klitschko: WBA open to Anthony Joshua avoiding mandatory challenger if he beats Wladimir Klitschko

Frank Bruno predicts Anthony Joshua vs Wladimir Klitschko

Comparing the Olympian feats of Anthony Joshua and Wladimir Klitschko

Anthony Joshua might be the favourite but Wladimir Klitschko is the star of the show

Wladimir Klitschko likens Anthony Joshua to Arnold Schwarzenegger

Tyson Fury joins Billy Joe Saunders and returns to training - Boxing News

Comment

• Last edited by The Hammer; 04-27-2017, 05:24 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X