No announcement yet.

Heavyweight Schedule for 2018

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
    Can't wait, everyone here claiming Wlad is ducking but through out his 20 year career he has never ducked a single fighter, Wlad should win this, Reminds me of the Samuel Peter fights

Comment

• Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
      Can't wait, everyone here claiming Wlad is ducking but through out his 20 year career he has never ducked a single fighter, Wlad should win this, Reminds me of the Samuel Peter fights
      Yeah the guy has never ducked, took on all comers & stood a champ for 10 yrs.. so anyone hates, you say

Comment

Yeah the guy has never ducked, took on all comers & stood a champ for 10 yrs.. so anyone hates, you say

I see Wlad stopping Joshua like this

Or like this

Or like this

Comment

I see Wlad stopping Joshua like this

Or like this

Or like this
          It won't be that easy for sure, but Wlad isn't called a technician for nothing.. I see a left hook slipping through AJ's right guard & hurting him badly..
          Wlad at his age has more upper body movement than AJ has.. AJ has fast hands but slower in his feet & upper body.. Wlad looks robotic but is pretty hard to land cleanly on because he has quick reflexes & AJ is not hard to hit, it just that people have not been able to hit him because he carries power & when he gets his shots first, people backout.. But his opposition are a bunch of nobodies so that does't account for much..

Comment

It won't be that easy for sure, but Wlad isn't called a technician for nothing.. I see a left hook slipping through AJ's right guard & hurting him badly..
            Wlad at his age has more upper body movement than AJ has.. AJ has fast hands but slower in his feet & upper body.. Wlad looks robotic but is pretty hard to land cleanly on because he has quick reflexes & AJ is not hard to hit, it just that people have not been able to hit him because he carries power & when he gets his shots first, people backout.. But his opposition are a bunch of nobodies so that does't account for much..
            Ya you're right but Joshua isn't better than either Samuel Peter or Alexander Povetkin and Wlad made easy work of them

Comment

Ya you're right but Joshua isn't better than either Samuel Peter or Alexander Povetkin and Wlad made easy work of them
              But Joshua is as tall & as rangy as Wlad, he uses his height too.. so it won't be easy for sure & Wlad knows it.. I'm sure JB & him will plan out Joshua knowing AJ & his strengths.. THe plan will be to take him to late rounds for sure.. Take him to deep waters & that's when the experience comes into play.. AJ cannot outbox Wlad, but he can trade with him.. But trading it a no-brainer for both guys.. They can KO each other if they stand to trade..

Comment

When are they putting the Bellew Haye fight together for ? If that's Mar/April as a PPV in the uk no way will Klitschko Joshua be Mar/April. Hopefully the Haye Bellew fight is no later than Febuary and Joshua and Wlad get it on around Mar/Apr.

I don't rate Joshua all that highly and find him a stuff robotic version of the more lucid fleet footed former decade dominating champ. Though I would have preferred Klitschko and Bronwe in Dec to gauge where Klitschko is at I'm not so sure what Joshua achieves facing a guy Arreola womped in a round, it certainly stands him in no better stead in terms of becoming more accomplished as a boxer. Molina is a terrible opponent and someone who really is just about acceptable on six weeks notice, I guess it shows the real lack of depth across the board if the best that can be sourced on six weeks notice is Molina, Vitali vs Lewis was put together on a fortnights notice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott. Weiland View Post
                  When are they putting the Bellew Haye fight together for ? If that's Mar/April as a PPV in the uk no way will Klitschko Joshua be Mar/April. Hopefully the Haye Bellew fight is no later than Febuary and Joshua and Wlad get it on around Mar/Apr.

I don't rate Joshua all that highly and find him a stuff robotic version of the more lucid fleet footed former decade dominating champ. Though I would have preferred Klitschko and Bronwe in Dec to gauge where Klitschko is at I'm not so sure what Joshua achieves facing a guy Arreola womped in a round, it certainly stands him in no better stead in terms of becoming more accomplished as a boxer. Molina is a terrible opponent and someone who really is just about acceptable on six weeks notice, I guess it shows the real lack of depth across the board if the best that can be sourced on six weeks notice is Molina, Vitali vs Lewis was put together on a fortnights notice.
                  That's Klitschkos for you.. A lot of these yanks here cry about Klitschkos, but they are consummate professionals.. Vitali would have taken up any one in his day & esp. a champion... These days guys have to be lured with $$$ to fight a champ..
                  Molina will be a walk in the park for Joshua but if he is a filler for the Dec 10th date, so be it..

I'm not so sure Wlad-Joshua will be signed off by the WBA so easily without Wlad fighting Ortiz/Browne/Oquendo/Ustinov for the vacant title...

Comment

That's Klitschkos for you.. A lot of these yanks here cry about Klitschkos, but they are consummate professionals.. Vitali would have taken up any one in his day & esp. a champion... These days guys have to be lured with $$$ to fight a champ..
                    Molina will be a walk in the park for Joshua but if he is a filler for the Dec 10th date, so be it..

I'm not so sure Wlad-Joshua will be signed off by the WBA so easily without Wlad fighting Ortiz/Browne/Oquendo/Ustinov for the vacant title...
                    I'll take Wlad Ustinov/Browne in Mar if it means Joshua in July in Wales national stadium, I'll be able to go if it is July no way if it is first quarter of the year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott. Weiland View Post
                      I'll take Wlad Ustinov/Browne in Mar if it means Joshua in July in Wales national stadium, I'll be able to go if it is July no way if it is first quarter of the year.
                      Damn you UK ****s.. You get to be at the center of all the action these days... So jealous of you mate...

Comment

Working...
                      X