Heavyweight Schedule for 2018

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dillian Whyte targets heavyweight world title in 2017

Dillian Whyte v Dereck Chisora might have to wait, Kalle Sauerland says

Anthony Joshua could face Deontay Wilder in Las Vegas next year, says Stephen Espinoza

On This Day: Danny Williams knocked Mike Tyson out in four rounds

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Video: Shannon Briggs chases after David Haye in Brooklyn

On This Day: Mike Tyson unifies the world heavyweight title with tough decision win over spirited Tony Tucker

Comment

• Latest update on Anthony Joshua's next fight

Anthony Joshua sets his target - 'the kingpin of the division'

Tyson Fury sues UK boxing authorities over PED allegations

Comment

• BBC: Tyson Fury has been officially charged with doping

Tyson Fury to sue UK Anti-Doping over nandrolone allegations

Chazz Witherspoon vs Mike Marrone in Philly this Saturday

Anthony Joshua on winning the Olympic gold medal

Comment

• Boxrec is showing Odlanier Solis is fighting some bum in Germany today. I figured he might have been done after that second loss to the Tiger. Wonder if he's just fighting for a bit of money of if he's gonna try to make another go at the top of the division.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
                  Boxrec is showing Odlanier Solis is fighting some bum in Germany today. I figured he might have been done after that second loss to the Tiger. Wonder if he's just fighting for a bit of money of if he's gonna try to make another go at the top of the division.
                  I took a look at his opponent's record and decided it wasn't worth putting on the opening post schedule.

I try to only include the meaningful fights so people can see what's coming up at a quick glance.

Comment

• Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
                    I took a look at his opponent's record and decided it wasn't worth putting on the opening post schedule.

I try to only include the meaningful fights so people can see what's coming up at a quick glance.
                    Right, right. I understand that and wasn't trying to insinuate that it should be on there because I don't think it should either. I just figured if there was any place to mention that Solis is apparently fighting, this is the place. Certainly not gonna start a thread for Solis fighting a dude that is 2-25 or whatever it is and didn't realize there actually was one already. Solis is one of 2 guys, Mike Perez being the other one, that I was wondering if we would see at all again, so just figured I'd mention it.
                    Last edited by BigZ44; 08-03-2016, 03:25 PM.

Comment

• Chazz Witherspoon defeats Michael Marrone by TKO 2

Comment

Working...
                      X