Heavyweight Schedule for 2018

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Comment

• 7 foot Chinese heavyweight sensation Taishan added to Canelo vs Kirkland card

Fres Oquendo camp gets order against Ruslan Chagaev title bouts

Comment

• Klitschko Focused On Defeating Jennings

Anthony Joshua: Winning is everything, especially in boxing

On This Day: The tragic tale of heavyweight boxing champion John Tate reaches its end

Comment

• Comment

• “I have multiple game plans, if A doesn’t work we move to B, C, D, or E. Always have to be prepared to change up.”
              “The best way to win is by knockout and that’s my plan.”
              “I feel great after the sparring session, the work today was terrific.”
              “My focus right now is only on Bryant Jennings, I give credit to him and what he has accomplished and I’m only thinking about beating him on April 25 at Madison Square Garden and on HBO.”
              "Later there will be time to consider Tyson Fury or Deontay Wilder fights but now is not the time to talk about that.”

“I’m very proud of my accomplishments but in a historical perspective that’s for
              the media and fans to discuss. I’ve got a lot of fighting left, when it’s over maybe then, I’ll look back.”

“Age is an advantage for me, I feel great, I’m getting better with age.”
              “For Bryant it’s about how will he handle the pressure. He brings a lot of excitement into the ring, we’ll see how he reacts to the pressure of fighting for the heavyweight championship.”
              “Yes, I’ve fought in big stadiums in Europe, but there is nothing like fighting in New York City and in Madison Square Garden.”
              Holder of the IBF/WBA/WBO/IBO and “The Ring ****zine” world titles and undefeated over the last ten years, Klitschko returns to Madison Square Garden for the fourth time sporting a record of 63-3-0 (54KO’s).
              On November 15, 2014, Klitschko scored a fifth round knockout over #1 ranked contender Kubrat Pulev in Hamburg, Germany. Looking as dominant as ever during his illustrious career, Klitschko dropped the heavy handed Bulgarian four times in front of a sold out crowd at the 0² World Arena.

Comment

• Great link there Freedom.

Highlighted in BOLD the words every Klitschko hater and detractor, will shudder to read.

The guy ain't retiring any time soon, I guess they can cry themselves to sleep later on tonight.

Reading through the other quotes, great to see him so focused and set on what he wants a big KO victory in front of the HBO masses.

Comment

• Anyone know the result of the Carlos Takam v Nasciemento fight tonight ?
                  Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by Corbett View Post
                    Anyone know the result of the Carlos Takam v Nasciemento fight tonight ?
                    Thanks
                    Should be happening any time now. The fight is in France.

Comment

• Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
                      Should be happening any time now. The fight is in France.
                      Thanks, I looked but cannot find it on anywhere.

Comment

Working...
                      X