Heavyweight Schedule for 2018

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matt Skelton next for Anthony Joshua

Comment

• Bryant Jennings vs. Mike Perez is now official for July 26 on HBO.

Comment

• Originally posted by Freedom2014 View Post
        Bryant Jennings vs. Mike Perez is now official for July 26 on HBO.
        Who is your pick?

Comment

• Originally posted by yoz View Post
          Who is your pick?
          Difficult one to predict, seems evenly matched.

But I think Jennings is more likely to win. He looked better in his last fight than Perez did in his last fight.

Comment

• Super 8 Weights from New Zealand

Hasim Rahman 253 vs. Antz Nanzen 237.4
            Alonzo Butler 296 vs. Brice Ritani-Coe 260
            Kali Meehan 243 vs. Hunter Sam 230
            Michael Sprott 247 vs. Martin Rogan 234

Comment

• David Haye will be in Fres Oquendo's corner for his WBA clash with Ruslan Chagaev

Comment

• I knew they were friends, having trained together, but this a little random.

Maybe Haye has his eyes on the WBA 'title'? Have you heard anything re. his comeback opponent?

Comment

Difficult one to predict, seems evenly matched.

But I think Jennings is more likely to win. He looked better in his last fight than Perez did in his last fight.
                  I'm tagging Perez in this one.Takam was a difficult fight for him,clearly he wasnt at his best that night.By By Jennnigs isn't no mug,but he hasn't been in deep before against a rock hard puncher.Perez has twice,and hasn't lost.

Comment

• Originally posted by yoz View Post
                    I knew they were friends, having trained together, but this a little random.

Maybe Haye has his eyes on the WBA 'title'? Have you heard anything re. his comeback opponent?
                    He apparently wants to fight the winner of Chagaev-Oquendo.

Comment

He apparently wants to fight the winner of Chagaev-Oquendo.
                      Where have you sourced this info ? Haye and is heavyweight career becomes more laughable by the year ! He wants to face the winner of a 41 yr old or a 35 yr old Chagaev he was too chicken **** to face before because the dude had hepatitis,or maybe it was actual fear of losing to a live opponent in his prime and losing his title before he was able to unify for his €5m ?

My guess is the latter,you know you've heard it all when he says he won't fight after his 31st birthday yet does and says he can't fight Chagaev because he has hepatitis yet wants to face him now he's out of shape and hasn't fought in over a year !

I have to admit though,I admire the model of his career,after the Thompson KO,safety first,this dude is rich and has done it avoiding a proper sc****.his legacy of opposition is actaully laughable,Maccarinelli,Barrett,Ruiz............... .

Comment

Working...
                      X