• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Todays result:

Sam ***ton UD Larry Olubamiwo

Comment

• Recent Bermane Stiverne interview

Comment

• I like Stiverne now after seeing that interview. He has a good chance to beat Arreola again, but as they say, anything can happen in the HW division.

Even if Stiverne wins the green belt, sorry to say but he won't hold it very long. Wilder, Jennings and Fury are the guys he'll have to defend against, and that's a tall order for a man who couldn't finish off an injured Arreola.

Comment

• Any news on Arreola vs. Stiverne II? Purse bids?

Comment

• Originally posted by yoz View Post
            Any news on Arreola vs. Stiverne II? Purse bids?
            It's probably on for June 21.

HBO, Don King, Arreola's camp have all agreed. Stiverne was hesitant.

Comment

• Sam ***ton dominates Larry Olubamiwo in rematch

Comment

• Chinese heavyweight Zhang Zhilei goes pro

Comment

• Shannon Briggs Update

Former WBO heavyweight champion Shannon Briggs (51-6-1, 45 KOs) is sporting a few new looks. For the first time in over two decades, Briggs no longer has his trademark dreadlocks; he is now sporting a basic low cut. Also, over the last eight months Briggs's physique has a had a major overhaul dropping down from a hefty 357 pounds to a currently ripped 247 pounds.

Briggs was scheduled to fight in Atlanta, Georgia last month but his fight was pulled by the commission just days before he was supposed to fight. Briggs wanted to erase any doubts that he was not medically fit to fight. Commenting, he said:

From what I understand all that happened was that in the state of Georgia because of my, and I quote 'advanced age of 42' I needed to be screened in person per the rules and regulations of the state and I had to do so a certain amount of days before the fight. I was not aware of this and I arrived too late. But what's done is done. The plan now is for me to return likely at the end of March on a fight card in North Carolina
                  Check out the full interview at Fight.News.

Comment

• On Youtube-Channel BoxingTrailer a trailer for the upcoming fight of Manuel "DiamondBoy" Charr on April 12 has been posted. The opponent will be Kevin Johnson, who recently lost to Christian Hammer and Dereck 'DelBoy' Chisora. BoxingTrailer is closely affiliated with DiamondBoy Promotions.

Manuel Charr will have a press conference at 13:00 GMT+1 (about 1 1/2 hours from now)

www DOT youtube DOT com/watch?v=3339N0yTMEE

Comment

• Originally posted by DarkX2 View Post
                      On Youtube-Channel BoxingTrailer a trailer for the upcoming fight of Manuel "DiamondBoy" Charr on April 12 has been posted. The opponent will be Kevin Johnson, who recently lost to Christian Hammer and Dereck 'DelBoy' Chisora. BoxingTrailer is closely affiliated with DiamondBoy Promotions.

Manuel Charr will have a press conference at 13:00 GMT+1 (about 1 1/2 hours from now)

www DOT youtube DOT com/watch?v=3339N0yTMEE
                      Charr will get stopped here.

Comment

Working...
                      X