Collapse
No announcement yet.

Heavyweight Schedule for 2018

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sporting a bald head these days. He looks in pretty good shape. I thought Vitali retired him for good.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
      Butterbean is still fighting? Crazy
      What about Frans Botha? LOL!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post
        What about Frans Botha? LOL!!!
        I don't think you should mention butterbean along with any serious fighter.

Comment

• Couldn't load the Vitali Deontay link.could happen,I don't think i need to explain my views on the outcome,that much is obvious.even an unconditioned VK would trounce this fool,not that Vitali would ever entering ring in anything other than peak condition,unlike a certain Brit sporting a sore pinky.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott.Weiland. View Post
            Couldn't load the Vitali Deontay link.
            I fixed it, try it now:

Deontay Wilder still hoping for a fight with Vitali Klitschko

Comment

• Originally posted by Freedom2014 View Post
              Working now,thanks.

Wilder I getting way ahead of himself.if Arreola wins that belt,Wilder hasn't a hope in hell of winning the title.tough ask for Arreola against Stiverne but I'm rooting for him.i see him stopping Fury,Wilder and Jennings should he pull the Stiverne win out he bag.

If we're gonna see Vitali return at some point I'd love to see Fury or Wilder pick up the belt somehow,Vitali against either of those two would be easy pickings and silence a few imbeciles.

Comment

Working now,thanks.

Wilder I getting way ahead of himself.if Arreola wins that belt,Wilder hasn't a hope in hell of winning the title.tough ask for Arreola against Stiverne but I'm rooting for him.i see him stopping Fury,Wilder and Jennings should he pull the Stiverne win out he bag.

If we're gonna see Vitali return at some point I'd love to see Fury or Wilder pick up the belt somehow,Vitali against either of those two would be easy pickings and silence a few imbeciles.
                I actually see Stiverne coming out victorious again. Arreola has failed against the most top skilled opponents on his resume (Adamek, Vitali, Stiverne).

Comment

• Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
                  I actually see Stiverne coming out victorious again. Arreola has failed against the most top skilled opponents on his resume (Adamek, Vitali, Stiverne).
                  Yeh I hear ya man.I just believe Stiverne can't stop Arreola by any means.whilst Chris is in there he has a chance of stopping Stiverne himself,I'd say its 75/25 in favour of Stiverne,going on technical ability.going off of heart and power it's a 75/25 in Cris's favour.he ain't gonna stop swinging all night,he knows he can't win on points this guy is gonna put everything on the line in that ring.

I wanna see Arreola face Wilder more than any other Wilder match up,Fury too.the amount of criticism Arreola receives on forums and pages is unbelievable,to see him shut these guys up would be satisfying from a personal point of view.im not saying he deserves to be a champion on heart alone,but you're talking about a guy who's charismatic,tells it how it is,and he's tough on himself,doesn't talk **** about this and do that he does whst he says he's gonna do,leave it all in the ring.

Comment

Yeh I hear ya man.I just believe Stiverne can't stop Arreola by any means.whilst Chris is in there he has a chance of stopping Stiverne himself,I'd say its 75/25 in favour of Stiverne,going on technical ability.going off of heart and power it's a 75/25 in Cris's favour.he ain't gonna stop swinging all night,he knows he can't win on points this guy is gonna put everything on the line in that ring.

I wanna see Arreola face Wilder more than any other Wilder match up,Fury too.the amount of criticism Arreola receives on forums and pages is unbelievable,to see him shut these guys up would be satisfying from a personal point of view.im not saying he deserves to be a champion on heart alone,but you're talking about a guy who's charismatic,tells it how it is,and he's tough on himself,doesn't talk **** about this and do that he does whst he says he's gonna do,leave it all in the ring.
                    I was always a fan of Arreola. Blood and guts fighter.

Comment

• Heavyweight champion shocked by Ukraine deaths

Amir Mansour: The Klitschkos, Tyson Fury and Deontay Wilder have all refused to fight me

We only have ourselves to blame for Audley Harrison's latest comeback attempt

Comment

Working...
                      X