Heavyweight Schedule for 2018

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Malik Scott On fighting Deontay Wilder; Going For The Win

Comment

• Last edited by The Hammer; 02-05-2014, 03:39 PM.

Comment

• Wladimir Kliitschko - Alexander Leapai confirmed/contracts signed for Oberhausen (Germany) on April 26.

Comment

• Originally posted by Freedom2014 View Post
          Russian promoter Andrej Ryabinsky says Alexander Povetkin won't be fighting until the second half of May.
          Povetkin is gonna be a real handful for anyone in the division.hes gonna struggle getting a credible opponent from this point.Chisora was busting to face him,lets see if Lard Boy stills wants the fight Povetkin no longer has a belt,and Chisora has his lofty WBO position.

With Ryabinsky behind him maybe he can tempt some big fights.Povetkin would could smash his way through WBC top 15 with relative ease with the exception of maybe Perez and Solis.

Comment

• Wladimir Klitschko-Alex Leapai title bout set for April 26 in Germany - ESPN

Klitschko fully focused On Leapai

Klitschko vs. Leapai is officially set for April 26 in Oberhausen, Germany

Comment

• Originally posted by Freedom2014
              That would be a great event - a huge unification fight somewhere in the US, either Madison Square Garden or the MGM Grand. Really looking forward to that happening hopefully. Would be interesting to see how American fans would judge him if he could get a brutal, exciting knockout win!

Comment

• 2014 is gonna bea GOOD YEAR I HOPE!!!!!

Comment

• Travis Kauffman may be Alexander Povetkin's next opponent

Wladimir Klitschko wants to fight again in the US

Comment

• Wladimir Klitschko "Don't blame me if it's a one-sided fight"

Tyson Fury Happy To Be Fighting Again

Tyson Fury: "I'm the most dangerous fighter on the planet"

Comment

• Russian heavyweight prospect Andrey Fedosov (24-3, 19 KOs) has relocated to Chicago and will now train full-time in the United States.

Commenting, promoter Bobby Hitz said:

“Andrey is an impressive fighter who has a legit shot at a title. Chicago has a large Russian community and I am confident that his fan base will grow as a result.”

“He would like another shot at Jennings because that fight was stopped early by a ref who couldn’t communicate with him. Whenever Spanish speaking boxers fight they make sure the ref speaks Spanish, they don’t give that same courtesy to Eastern European fighters like Andrey or Donatas Bondas.”

Comment

Working...
                      X