Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Freedom2013 View Post
    [url=http://www.fighthype.com/news/article15829.html]AMIR MANSOUR:

Stiverne vs. Arreola: Rematch, But This Time For The WBC World Title
    I quite fancy Arreola in a rematch; he's finally taking his career seriously.

Who have you got, Freedom?

Comment

• @Yoz....kind of thinking the same thing, especially with the big green belt now up for grabs. That should concentrate CA's mind.

Comment

• Originally posted by yoz View Post

I'm thinking Arreola. He's good when he's highly motivated.

Comment

• Originally posted by yoz View Post

Originally posted by Freedom2013 View Post
          I'm thinking Arreola. He's good when he's highly motivated.
          I got Cris too,he gets a bum rap for being of Mexican descent IMO.he has bags of heart just like Charr,another of my favourites.

Cris was winning rounds against BWARE before the nose buster,for Cris to come through those rounds in the condition and shape his nose was in showed tremendous character.guys like Haye and Hamer see shots like that and quit outright,or go into survival mode.

Can't wait for the rematch,I really wanted Cris to face Wilder and Stiverne ordered to face the winner.I feel Stiverne technically won the right to that belt already.

Freedom,Yoz do you guys both like Fury ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott.Weiland. View Post
            I got Cris too,he gets a bum rap for being of Mexican descent IMO. He has bags of heart just like Charr, another of my favourites.

Cris was winning rounds against BWARE before the nose buster, for Cris to come through those rounds in the condition and shape his nose was in showed tremendous character. Guys like Haye and Hamer see shots like that and quit outright, or go into survival mode.

Can't wait for the rematch,I really wanted Cris to face Wilder and Stiverne ordered to face the winner. I feel Stiverne technically won the right to that belt already.

Freedom,Yoz do you guys both like Fury ?
            Tyson Fury is a solid top 10 HW, but he's a bit unfocused by times. He's clearly better with his uncle in his corner (compare his fights with Johnson and Cunningham).

Fury's lack of activity because of Haye twice pulling out of fights may have a negative effect.

Comment

Tyson Fury is a solid top 10 HW, but he's a bit unfocused by times. He's clearly better with his uncle in his corner (compare his fights with Johnson and Cunningham).

Fury's lack of activity because of Haye twice pulling out of fights may have a negative effect.
              I gotta be straight I can't tolerate the guy.he is a laughing stock,I read his twitter comments the other day and he hasnt even bothered to check spellings of boxers names etc,I think he shows a lack of respect toward to anyone,contradicts himself with shocking regularity.how can anyone take him serious ?

He's got skills,good feet,seems light for his size,packs a fair punch,I wouldn't say world class power though.

I wanna see guys with his skillset in the division,but he doesn't strike me as anything special.unfortunately he seems unable to take a real punch at the weight.the fouls in the USS fight were absurd,I'm actually shocked that result stood.

I liked his display vs Johnson,his showing against Pajkic,the Chisora fight was an embarrassment for them both IMO,they should rematch.I'm also of the opinion Chisora is overrated,on the back of two losses agaisnt Vitali and Helenius he really was fortunate to face injured versions of both.has he ever had a convincing win ?

Comment

Pretty much this ^.

Fury has improved greatly; he just needs to stay disciplined. Hopefully he'll be out again in February for a tune-up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott.Weiland. View Post

I liked his display vs Johnson,his showing against Pajkic,the Chisora fight was an embarrassment for them both IMO,they should rematch.I'm also of the opinion Chisora is overrated,on the back of two losses agaisnt Vitali and Helenius he really was fortunate to face injured versions of both.has he ever had a convincing win ?
                  Not sure how much Chisora has left, defensively. Vitali and Haye landed some BIG shots and may have 'cracked his chin' - he's been wobbled in his last two outings.

Chisora-Wlad in 2014 would be a good fight. I can't see a unification happening; whoever picks up the WBC strap will want nothing to do with Wladimir.

Comment

• I'd like to see Arreola win,take a defence a against Adamek.I'd love to see Adamek win but I don't see him having a successive defence unfortunately,unless against Szpilka or Wach which would be a colossal fight in Poland.either way I see that belt changing hands repeatedly.Wladimir and Boente are gonna have to offer something stupendous to even tempt the homes holding it at the time.

Comment

• Christian Hammer creeping up the rankings

Would Vitali have beaten Wladimir?

Tyson Fury talks Vitali's retirement and potential opponents

Comment

Working...
                      X