No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum Keeping on Pace With King: Turns The "Big 8-0"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Arum Keeping on Pace With King: Turns The "Big 8-0"

Bob Arum admits that turning 80 today means something to him, much more than most birthdays.

[Click Here To Read More]

Its funny how all these blood-sucking old farts are the ones that last longer in this sport and yet hurt IT and its performers the MOST. Top 3 old farts that need to LEAVE Boxing forever: BOB ARUM, DON KING, and last but not least Don JOSE SULAIMAN

Comment

Please have a heart attack...it would be a great present to all boxing fans across the world and we would all rejoice..

Comment

Originally posted by Jago1986 View Post
        Its funny how all these blood-sucking old farts are the ones that last longer in this sport and yet hurt IT and its performers the MOST. Top 3 old farts that need to LEAVE Boxing forever: BOB ARUM, DON KING, and last but not least Don JOSE SULAIMAN
        You are a low dog.

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie Kelly View Post
          Please have a heart attack...it would be a great present to all boxing fans across the world and we would all rejoice..
          And you're the other low dog to make an unsavoury pair. Don't you realise that Arum's 80th birthday is a HUGE event in official Boxingdom and history. 2 of the greatest boxing promoters in history are 80 years old and still active.

Swine might be a better description of you both, except that you bark uselessly like dogs.

Comment

happy birthday bobby......take care of your fighters and not let b1tches take advantages of them , demanding all kinds of ****...

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
              Bob Arum admits that turning 80 today means something to him, much more than most birthdays.

[Click Here To Read More]
              Happy Birthday Bob, hope its your last.

Comment

Originally posted by edgarg View Post
                And you're the other low dog to make an unsavoury pair. Don't you realise that Arum's 80th birthday is a HUGE event in official Boxingdom and history. 2 of the greatest boxing promoters in history are 80 years old and still active.

Swine might be a better description of you both, except that you bark uselessly like dogs.
                Add me too please.

" low dog #3 ".

And in the next ad-break, pop down to the stationary store and buy a big exercise book, so that you can fill it up with names of all of the other "low dogs" who will also wish Bob Arum the same fate in the following pages.

I just want him to leave boxing, he has taken enough..... and personally, I dont give a **** how/why he leaves..... on a bus or in a box, either way is fine.

Comment

Originally posted by leaduppercut View Post
                  add me too please.

" low dog #3 ".

And in the next ad-break, pop down to the stationary store and buy a big exercise book, so that you can fill it up with names of all of the other "low dogs" who will also wish bob arum the same fate in the following pages.

I just want him to leave boxing, he has taken enough..... And personally, i dont give a **** how/why he leaves..... On a bus or in a box, either way is fine.
                  exactly!!!

Comment

like i said in the other thread.... fuk him ... he's never given anything to boxing and at the end of the day only looks out for himself instead of caring for the sport

Comment

Working...
                    X