Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum Keeping on Pace With King: Turns The "Big 8-0"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Arum and king will live to be 100 yet we lose gatti/corrales/forrest in the same year all at young ages. 3 of those most honest boxers to ever lace em up

Comment

Happy Birthday *******

Comment

Originally posted by LeadUppercut View Post
        Add me too please.

" low dog #3 ".

And in the next ad-break, pop down to the stationary store and buy a big exercise book, so that you can fill it up with names of all of the other "low dogs" who will also wish Bob Arum the same fate in the following pages.

I just want him to leave boxing, he has taken enough..... and personally, I dont give a **** how/why he leaves..... on a bus or in a box, either way is fine.
        What following pages??? All you know about the guy is that he doeesn't make the fights you want him to make. But he makes the fights his fighters want and the vast majority of the fans want, judging by the amounts who turn out.

Your hatred is all in what you call your head. I thought recently..for a moment...that you were becoming human, and beginning to appreciate honesty and decency, but, of course, a leopard never changes his spots and I was the fool for expecting him to. I had you about #99 on my list of low dogs, but fine, you have the #3 spot, and as many more spots as your little heart desires. And I mean "little". There's lot's of vacancies...low rent too.

What could be more cynical than wishing an 80 year old man a happy birthday and hope it's his last. I really wonder if you understand just what you sound like.?? Common decency is another thing you should learn the meaning of.

And much good may it do you.

Comment

Originally posted by edgarg View Post
          What following pages??? All you know about the guy is that he doeesn't make the fights you want him to make. But he makes the fights his fighters want and the vast majority of the fans want, judging by the amounts who turn out.

Your hatred is all in what you call your head. I thought recently..for a moment...that you were becoming human, and beginning to appreciate honesty and decency, but, of course, a leopard never changes his spots and I was the fool for expecting him to. I had you about #99 on my list of low dogs, but fine, you have the #3 spot, and as many more spots as your little heart desires. And I mean "little". There's lot's of vacancies...low rent too.

What could be more cynical than wishing an 80 year old man a happy birthday and hope it's his last. I really wonder if you understand just what you sound like.?? Common decency is another thing you should learn the meaning of.

And much good may it do you.
          Dont be ridiculous Ed, Bob Arum makes whatever fights suit HIM, he does not give a fuk about me, he does not give a fuk about you, he does not give a fuk about his fighters, and he does not give a fuk about boxing.

Tell me, do you believe that there really was a " second " round of negotiations with Mayweather?

Yes, or no ?

I am not starting on you..... if you really believe that a second "official" negotiation actually occurred, then I will likely not even reply. People fall into 2 categories on that one.

The thing is, I never took you for a guy who would likely fly with every single thing that he heard, and would likely research or reserve his opinion until more information became available.

But if you do not believe that a second round of negotiations occurred, then explain to me how Bob Arums actions indicate that he gives a flying fat fuk about the fans, the fighters, or the sport?

I will not spend too much time discussing Bob Arum's ethical/moral standing.

Comment

Working...
          X