Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd: If Todd Duboef was in charge, the fight with Pac would've happened ages ago

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dont doubt that these articles are legit, I'm just seriously tired of all this ****. I wish Floyd or Manny would lose a damn fight or retire or something so we can stop hearing about this nonfight.
    Last edited by paulf; 12-07-2011, 03:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
      So basically you are saying floyd is classless because he doesn't suck off manny like you do and didn't say positive things about his record. WTF?
      no...im sayin floyd is classless if you know what classless is...

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
        no...im sayin floyd is classless if you know what classless is...
        U]downplaying your fellow fighter's record (esp if he has a better resume tan yours) is classless, and floyd does these and hell of a lot more...[/U]

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
          so basically this means, according to Floyd, that the fight will never happen as long as Arum is still around
          Being the smart guy you are, I'm pretty sure you can ascertain what that means. Let's not go all puga with our reasoning.

Comment

I kinda thought it was either this or he is subtley telling Bob to send todd to negotiate.
            Don't think he's telling Bob anything - I think he understands Arum will do everything in his power to not make the fight. Arum isn't sending DeBoeuf because that would mean he wants the fight and is willing to cash out on Manny. He's not.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
              Being the smart guy you are, I'm pretty sure you can ascertain what that means. Let's not go all puga with our reasoning.
              in puga's world its classless if you say manny is a top 50 ATG. Unless you say top3 you are classless.

Comment

in puga's world its classless if you say manny is a top 50 ATG. Unless you say top3 you are classless.
                Why people converse with him is beyond me.

Comment

Don't think he's telling Bob anything - I think he understands Arum will do everything in his power to not make the fight. Arum isn't sending DeBoeuf because that would mean he wants the fight and is willing to cash out on Manny. He's not.
                  Bob may not want it, but hopefully manny makes it happen.

Comment

Why did NSB delete the thead will Arum said he had no interest in making the fight

Comment

Please don't quote me to say some stupid ****.
                      You are a stupid idiot anyway. Read your posts.

You are smart ad know boxing, but you are very stupid on here.

Comment

Working...
                      X