Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why does Cotto think he deserves Pacquiao rematch?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WarMaidana View Post
    i can understand if he beat someone like Berto, Kirkland, Canelo, Williams, Molina, Angulo but he has fought none of these dangerous fighters
    Your a moron. If he beats them, you'll have more excuses. Lets see, you and the rest of the trolls on NSB will say:

Berto--Bum, Al Haymon hype job that was exposed by another quitting hypejob

Kirkland--No chin, no skill pressure fighter who was exposed by a Japanese version of Malignaggi...in the first round.

Canelo--Too green, wasn't ready for Cotto. Had a weak chin exposed by Cotto's smaller LW brother and was outboxed by Alphonso Gomez

Williams--Washed up and had his chin cracked by Martinez and got destroyed by Lara.

Molina--A four loss cab driver who hasn't been on HBO yet who's biggest win is against a mental midget

Angulo--Had the prime beaten out of him by Kirkland and isn't the same anymore.

Those are just some of the excuses if Cotto fights and beats them. You didn't even have the nerve to mention Lara, who certainly should mix it up with Cotto. A nice Cuban/PR rivalry is long overdue. Fact is, Cotto is a star and his body of work says that he should be given another opportunity to face Pacquaio if he feels he can overcome him. The world is trying to figure out what exactly Pacquaio has done since beating Cotto in 2009 to remain the world's "top fighter." Hell, Cotto beating Foreman is probably a better accomplishment than what Pacquaio has done since the Pac/Cotto fight. I mean, I would say beating JMM *****s that...but that would imply that Pac really beat JMM.

Comment

Same reason Clottey, Diaz, Shane, Marg(title neither deserved a shot at) did!!! I don't think any of those guys should have got Pac at the time they fought them...none of the above did anything to warrant it.

Cotto doesn't deserve one in my eyes but the revenge factor, new corner, got revenge on Marg are all good selling points...I would still watch it tho...NOT PAY FOR IT!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SincereDaGreat View Post
        Same reason Clottey, Diaz, Shane, Marg(title neither deserved a shot at) did!!! I don't think any of those guys should have got Pac at the time they fought them...none of the above did anything to warrant it.

Cotto doesn't deserve one in my eyes but the revenge factor, new corner, got revenge on Marg are all good selling points...I would still watch it tho...NOT PAY FOR IT!!!
        those names u mention didnt get a rematch, cotto already fought pac once just like those names u mention. should clottey get a rematch also??

Comment

Originally posted by JmH Reborn View Post
          Your a moron. If he beats them, you'll have more excuses. Lets see, you and the rest of the trolls on NSB will say:

Berto--Bum, Al Haymon hype job that was exposed by another quitting hypejob

Kirkland--No chin, no skill pressure fighter who was exposed by a Japanese version of Malignaggi...in the first round.

Canelo--Too green, wasn't ready for Cotto. Had a weak chin exposed by Cotto's smaller LW brother and was outboxed by Alphonso Gomez

Williams--Washed up and had his chin cracked by Martinez and got destroyed by Lara.

Molina--A four loss cab driver who hasn't been on HBO yet who's biggest win is against a mental midget

Angulo--Had the prime beaten out of him by Kirkland and isn't the same anymore.

Those are just some of the excuses if Cotto fights and beats them. You didn't even have the nerve to mention Lara, who certainly should mix it up with Cotto. A nice Cuban/PR rivalry is long overdue. Fact is, Cotto is a star and his body of work says that he should be given another opportunity to face Pacquaio if he feels he can overcome him. The world is trying to figure out what exactly Pacquaio has done since beating Cotto in 2009 to remain the world's "top fighter." Hell, Cotto beating Foreman is probably a better accomplishment than what Pacquaio has done since the Pac/Cotto fight. I mean, I would say beating JMM *****s that...but that would imply that Pac really beat JMM.

Comment

Originally posted by PACsmash View Post
            those names u mention didnt get a rematch, cotto already fought pac once just like those names u mention. should clottey get a rematch also??
            None of those were a champion at the time that Pacquiao fought them. Also, none of those did better than Cotto. Cotto actually was fighting good for the first 4 rounds.

Comment

Because he just saw a whole bunch of fighters get a match with Manny for no good reason?

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                Because he just saw a whole bunch of fighters get a match with Manny for no good reason?

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                  Fact- Cotto has a tko stoppage over Margarito, Pacman doesn't.

Fact- Cotto avenged his 1st controversial loss by ko.

Fact- Cotto is coming off ko 3 wins. Pacman's last 3 out of 4 opponents coming coming off losses, (in Margarito's case, he beat a younametheguy.)

Cotto trying to avenge his 2nd loss is a damn good storyline.
                  Are you kidding, Foreman (a tomato can) tore his knee thats why he got a KO, Mayorga broke his hand thats why cotto got KO and the doctor stopped the marg fight cause of what Manny did to him. Your an idiot

Comment

When Cotto said this?

They asked him:

1. If there is an opportunity, with your new team, can you revenge that loss?

No doubt. I understand that with the motivation and everything in my team going good, we have no doubt about it.

2. Would you like the opportunity?

In it right time. I had this opportunity (against Margarito) three years later. I'm not saying that I'll wait for Pac three years, but everything is possible.

He never said that he deserves a rematch. But if there was an opportunity he will take it.

Comment

Originally posted by WarMaidana View Post
                      Are you kidding, Foreman (a tomato can) tore his knee thats why he got a KO, Mayorga broke his hand thats why cotto got KO and the doctor stopped the marg fight cause of what Manny did to him. Your an idiot
                      Foreman beat a champ & took his title, that's a fact.

Mayorga broke his hand from a hook to the chin.

Manny only beat Margarito because Mosley ko'd him then.

I might be an idiot, but you're plain ******.

Comment

Working...
                      X