Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why does Cotto think he deserves Pacquiao rematch?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chups View Post
    Which reminds me.....I've never seen a promoter ride so much dick of a loser fighter like Arum is to Margarito. So many chances this guy has and is convicted of a crime in boxing.
    Because to the Mexican fanbase, which buys ppv's more than any other group in the US, still supports him. SO Bob can get easy wins for his stars (can't wait for JCC Jr. vs Margs) and pay Margs very little.

Comment

What weight will this fight be at, that's what I'm lookin forward too

Comment

Manny has been saying it 2 months ago

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPJnXew5ExI

Comment

Give Cotto the rematch. I was watching the cotto/pacquiao fight last night and cotto was fighting horrible. His footwork was horrible. Cotto demonstrated saturday night good footwork and a good game plan. I think he has a chance under his new trainer Pedro.

Comment

Originally posted by PACsmash View Post
            what kinda ***** u smokin on today brah?? cotto avenge his 1st lost by KO??? wtf?? and cotto avenge his first lost and won from a guy who PAC already beat and pac beat him worst than cotto did, cotto took over what pac did already LOL.. so thats a good story line?? pac vs cotto 2, the hype is in guys, cotto just avenge his 1st lost and won from a guy pacman destroyed already, now cotto's looking towards pac to avenge his 2nd lost!! damm im sold!!! sign me up!!! LOL..
            Fact- Cotto has a tko stoppage over Margarito, Pacman doesn't.

Fact- Cotto avenged his 1st controversial loss by ko.

Fact- Cotto is coming off ko 3 wins. Pacman's last 3 out of 4 opponents coming coming off losses, (in Margarito's case, he beat a younametheguy.)

Cotto trying to avenge his 2nd loss is a damn good storyline.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
              Fact- Cotto has a tko stoppage over Margarito, Pacman doesn't.

Fact- Cotto avenged his 1st controversial loss by ko.

Fact- Cotto is coming off ko 3 wins. Pacman's last 3 out of 4 opponents coming coming off losses, (in Margarito's case, he beat a younametheguy.)

Cotto trying to avenge his 2nd loss is a damn good storyline.

Let me add on to it..

Fact - pac vs cotto 2 best fight ever! fact!

Comment

Mosley: Coming off a draw and a L
                Margarito: Decision over a bum and L
                Clottey: Lost and a win over Judah
                If Cotto fight Pacquiao, Cotto would come with 3 TKO in his last 3 fights.

Comment

Originally posted by BuckToothed View Post
                  Clottey had a controversial SD loss to Cotto that most thought he won.
                  Margarito had a savage win against Cotto.
                  Mosley had a UD loss to Cotto, but KOed Cotto's daddy Margarito.
                  JMM, well he is ATG and have Manny's number.

The Margarito loss was shrouded by the controversial plaster incident.
                  If Manny ever gets link directly with PEDs, or gets exposed with PEDs, then it puts a question mark in his win to Cotto, then the rematch is warranted.
                  Your lying. Margarito got brutally ko'd by Mosley. Got caught cheating & was suspended for a year & beat some guy in Mexico before he fought Pacman for a vacant strap at superwelter.

Mosley won 1 round before getting thoroughly dominated by Floyd. Drew with a contender & was shot & 40.

Marquez deserved his fight. What he did do was win the fight in the eyes of most analyst, observers, pro fighters, ring side reporters & educated boxing fans. Minus three blind mice & *******s needing slow motion to make a case.

Cotto is coming off of 3 ko wins & recently avenge his 1st loss. Like I said he is far more deserving than Margarito, Mosley & Clottey were, period.

Comment

Originally posted by PACsmash View Post
                    Let me add on to it..

Fact - pac vs cotto 2 best fight ever! fact!
                    Awesome rebutal!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                      Awesome rebutal!!
                      fact - hurt feelings, fact!

Comment

Working...
                      X