No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Virgil Hunter: Andre Ward Will Knock Out Carl Froch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Virgil Hunter: Andre Ward Will Knock Out Carl Froch

The prediction isn’t exactly on the level of Joe Namath guaranteeing victory for his New York Jets over the heavily favored Baltimore Colts in Super Bowl III, but Andre Ward’s head trainer Virgil Hunter has a prediction of his own for next weekend’s Super Six finals showdown with Carl Froch.

[Click Here To Read More]

Andre ward has more than enough ring generalship to position froch for a stoppage. If he does'nt, he will win convincingly. Brother virg knows exactly what his charge is able to achieve. Looking forward to this match.

Comment

Originally posted by havocman View Post
      Andre ward has more than enough ring generalship to position froch for a stoppage. If he does'nt, he will win convincingly. Brother virg knows exactly what his charge is able to achieve. Looking forward to this match.
      ^^^THIS^^^^

Only delusional brits who incidentally predicted that the one dimensional Hatton would "walk through PBF punches" think otherwise.

Ward TKO 6th round.

Comment

Ward doesn't have a chance of knocking Froch out. He doesn't punch hard enough and Froch has one of the best chins in the business. Virgil is just trollin'

Comment

Virgil knows his stuff

Comment

I believe a 12 round trouncing is far more probable.

Comment

Originally posted by TheKza View Post
              Ward doesn't have a chance of knocking Froch out. He doesn't punch hard enough and Froch has one of the best chins in the business. Virgil is just trollin'
              Same British patriotic garbage spoken prior to the check-hook...will be bumping this thread post Dec 17th...I presume Froch's liver (which Johnson made Froch grimace) is made of granite too

Ward TKO Froch 6th round.

Comment

He could outbox him for 12 rounds and win a wide decision, stopping him though? No.

Froch has taken big shots from Pascal, Kessler and the likes and kept coming forward. I myself rate Dirrell as the best boxer at 168 (thought he beat Carl pretty clearly) and also a better puncher than Ward....he managed to stun Carl in their fight, I don't believe Ward possesses the power to do the same.

Comment

Umm, froch could take ward's best shot to the chin and laugh at him.

If anyone can win by stoppage in this fight it's froch who has 10x the punching power.

^ This could very well be ward

Comment

Originally posted by Forza View Post
                    Umm, froch could take ward's best shot to the chin and laugh at him.

If anyone can win by stoppage in this fight it's froch who has 10x the punching power.

^ This could very well be ward
                    And his KO percentage record during this grueling super six tournament is a big fat 0. Overated power X10 is more like it my gullible friend.

Comment

Working...
                    X