Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chemito Moreno: I May Return in April, in New York

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

gbp is going the top rank route...mares-moreno will be another lopez-gamboa.

Comment

Mares should take this fight to reaffirm his status, no way in hell chemito can do to Mares what he did to Vic.

Comment

Originally posted by Phantomas View Post
        Mares should take this fight to reaffirm his status, no way in hell chemito can do to Mares what he did to Vic.
        That is one hell of a hard fight to pick. You are either more confident in my boy Abner than I am, or you do not rate Chemito as highly as I do. I'm not sure which way to lean in that fight. I do agree with you that Mares will pose different problems for Moreno, but he is going to have some problems of his own to contend with. He will not be able to find Moreno like he found Agbeko and his combinations will be less effective, it will be much more difficult to target the body. I dunno at this stage.

Comment

It is waay easier to target the body and Mares does it pretty good, Chemito looked so good in part because vic is like tailor made for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Phantomas View Post
            It is waay easier to target the body and Mares does it pretty good, Chemito looked so good in part because vic is like tailor made for him.
            Yep, good point..... but Mares will not bang Moreno out of there with a couple of body shots, trust me. Mares will struggle to effect a sustained body attack, especially early, and will likely leave himself open when trying.

Controlling the distance will be a big problem for Mares, because that is Chemito's game.

Comment

Mares vs Moreno should happen and I got Mares beating this guy Moreno in a real tough fight but Golden Boy is not going to do that fight next they will build that fight and continue to put them on cards together I like both fighters but Mares is one of my favorite fighters I liked the way he Rocked Agbeko in the 11th and the way he ended the 12 and final round now thats how you end a fight freaks.

Comment

Working...
              X