Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Merchant Discusses Cotto's Win, Possible Chavez Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's right. I've said it before. jr is a big ****ing dude. he'd be a problem for cotto.

Comment

I have to say that I am happy with Cotto beating that no good for nothing cheating bastard Margarito but if their ever is a fight between Cotto vs Chavez Jr or Canelo I have to go with El Mexicano So make it Happen I am all in.

Comment

Question to anyone:

Out of curiosity, when was the last time a GBP fighter fought a Top Rank fighter i.e. Co-Promoted Fight ????

Comment

Cotto/Chavez Jr will be a good fight I hope that snake Bob Arum makes it happen.

Comment

The last TR/GBP Co-Feat event I remember is Pacquiao vs Marquez 2 in 2008 I think it was, and at that stage DLH was suing Pac for breach of contract and TR had to pay GBP a % of Pacs purse/PPV long story..

Comment

Originally posted by Ringlife View Post
              I have to say that I am happy with Cotto beating that no good for nothing cheating bastard Margarito but if their ever is a fight between Cotto vs Chavez Jr or Canelo I have to go with El Mexicano So make it Happen I am all in.
              Cotto did not beat margo. His eye was still not in perfect condition for fighting. Cotto was hugging and breathless it was a matter of time and margo would have koed him.

Comment

Originally posted by budfr View Post
                Cotto beat margo. His eye was hanging out of its socket if not for the swelling holding it in place. Cotto was as fearless as they come and margo knew it was a matter of time before cotto would have koed him.
                You know, i think i will agree with you on this^^

Comment

Working...
                X