Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dear PRs, Cotto couldnt stop Margs himself, and one win doesnt mean ****......

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
    Of all the years i've been around BS, i have never seen a group of fans take a loss so bad
    I would argue JMM fans after the last two Pac fights, but those fights were close as hell. Guess I can't blame them.....Marg on the other hand got completely dominated and they can't except it.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
      Of all the years i've been around BS, i have never seen a group of fans take a loss so bad
      This is hilarious They are on a path of self destruction. I will not be shocked if all of them get banned in the next couple of days

Comment

HTOWN your dumb fool you seemed like you used to have some intelligence back on thescrewshop forum but on here your a useless troll that adds nonsense to the board.

Coming from a Cotto fan.....there is no way Cotto was going to knock out margarito in the fight....possibly knock him down if Cotto went to the body but Margarito has a chin of iron. Cotto did not run in the fight he gave a boxing clinic by slipping, parrying, moving, and jabbing and pretty much dominating the whole fight but 1 round.

When Margarito beat Cotto the first fight I was like alright man, cool Marg won but Cotto showed heart, even if he did take a knee he didn't quit on a stool. Now you cannot honestly believe there should not be asterisk symbols all over his previous wins I think starting after his loss to Paul Williams.

If you Margarito *****es are going to keep acting like *****es then take the baby bottle and be what you are.
        Last edited by Coast; 12-06-2011, 12:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by AL YANKAB*TCH View Post
          I would argue JMM fans after the last two Pac fights, but those fights were close as hell. Guess I can't blame them.....Marg on the other hand got completely dgominated and they can't except it.
          Yea i could understand those but this was a boxing schooling
          Originally posted by AnimalisticMeth View Post
          This is hilarious They are on a path of self destruction. I will not be shocked if all of them get banned in the next couple of days
          Well half of them already got banned. They are pretty strict with spamming

Comment

Margarito is all heart but no skills. He eats punches to intimidate and he does have a great chin but is extremely slow and limited. Sooner or later all those punches eaten end up bustin your face up. I was never a fan and after him coming out in the rematch wearing braids and trying to act hard and getting schooled , i wont be. His career will never be looked at purely on win or loss like any other fighter , the hand wraps will be what he will be remembered for. He was a borderline( i did say borderline cause his biggest win has an asterisk on it) pick for hall of Fame but the hand wraps will make sure he don't even get considered.

Comment

Originally posted by spyvsspy View Post
              Originally posted by mdportorock3 View Post
              ^^^This is how "cacos" talk. And on that note...

Comment

Must suck having so much hate in your heart TS. Its not only puerto ricans who are fans of Cotto. Case in point, im of mixed asian descent and im a fan of his. Go cry over Margarito somewhere in peace already. kthanx.

Comment

Comment

forgot these too

Comment

All I saw from this title was I'm really butt hurt

Comment

Working...
                      X