Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny Pacquiao vs. Pernell Whitaker @ 140 : Who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by puga View Post
    vargas aint no sweetpea.....vargas could see a punch from a 100 miles from a power puncher and still would get dropped....

the topic is now why sweetpea did not get hurt vs a more powerful puncher but would if he fights a less but still a power puncher....that would be becuase of the punches you dont see coming , like i said before...
    Vargas was tough as hell before the Trinidad fight.

And dude, it's not like Pacquiao is punching through some other dimension. Marquez was able to outbox and confuse Pac every time they fought. Whitaker is a better defensive fighter in every sense of the word. Literally every sense. Even if we assume that Pacquiao could hurt Whitaker (and I'm not going to say that at all), he just wouldn't be able to hit him. It's not about some magical "awkwardness." If they fought, it would look a lot like the Moreno-Darchinyan fight from Saturday, I think. Pac would be totally baffled and when he landed, it would be like hitting Wolverine on the chin or something.

Comment

Originally posted by BigStereotype View Post
      Vargas was tough as hell before the Trinidad fight.

And dude, it's not like Pacquiao is punching through some other dimension. Marquez was able to outbox and confuse Pac every time they fought. Whitaker is a better defensive fighter in every sense of the word. Literally every sense. Even if we assume that Pacquiao could hurt Whitaker (and I'm not going to say that at all), he just wouldn't be able to hit him. It's not about some magical "awkwardness." If they fought, it would look a lot like the Moreno-Darchinyan fight from Saturday, I think. Pac would be totally baffled and when he landed, it would be like hitting Wolverine on the chin or something.
      i did not say vargas was'nt tough at all...but comparing vargas to a sweetpea in order to justify that argument " pea took all the power punches therefore he takes pac's too" , thats just being ridiculous....pac is an awakward fighter and the more unpredictable between tito and pac....that's the difference..meaning not becuase a fighter can take a punch from a more power puncher , he could also take it from a guy who is an unpredictably power puncher...

Comment

i did not say vargas was'nt tough at all...but comparing vargas to a sweetpea in order to justify that argument " pea took all the power punches therefore he takes pac's too" , thats just being ridiculous....pac is an awakward fighter and the more unpredictable between tito and pac....that's the difference..meaning not becuase a fighter can take a punch from a more power puncher , he could also take it from a guy who is an unpredictably power puncher...
        lol you're just wrong. But you can think that if you want.

Comment

lol you're just wrong. But you can think that if you want.
          im wrong and your right on a fantasy match up?...lol...pac aint no chavez homie, who gets schooled by a raheem type of fighter like randall...

Comment

im wrong and your right on a fantasy match up?...lol...pac aint no chavez homie, who gets schooled by a raheem type of fighter like randall...
            You're actually trying to argue that Pac is better than Chavez? Are you fucking high?

Comment

You cant be real. honestly, it took me a while, but theres no way youre not just ****ing with people. well done.

Comment

Sweet Pea by UD..... Too much movement..... He would use that and keep Pac on the end of his jab

Comment

You're actually trying to argue that Pac is better than Chavez? Are you fucking high?
                  you actaully think chavez was better than pacman?...you can combine him and his hypejob son and pac would still **** on both of them...

Comment

Originally posted by Steak View Post
                    You cant be real. honestly, it took me a while, but theres no way youre not just ****ing with people. well done.
                    I'm not so sure...

Comment

Originally posted by Steak View Post
                      if you aint got no smart argument , then dont talk to me you half breed leprechaun...

Comment

Working...
                      X