Nice Picture Of Cotto Staring At Margarito After The Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
    By a doctor.

Miguel would never stop Tony if they fought 100 times.
    Stopped by a second head growing from his eye

Yes, stopped. After 9 rounds too

Comment

Sink in? Seriously....what fights is Tony not dominated in?

He gets outboxed and outclassed by pretty much every top opponent his faces. Why is it seen as groundbreaking what Cotto was doing?

The point is Tony is the kinda fighter that can pull a fight out in the later rounds where he outlasts, outmans and outwills someone.

Whatever, Cotto fans are projecting at the moment like this is some monumental revenge when its really just a nothing win. They should fight again in all honesty.
      Then maybe he should have protected his eye better and not gotten stopped.

Its obvious you still havent gotten over the loss given your many excuses

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
        Stopped by a second head growing from his eye

Yes, stopped. After 9 rounds too
        A second head? LOL....exaggerate much? He answered every question in the corner correctly yet the doctor said in the post fight that he had "no vision".

Pleeeeeease. Everything was set up for Miguel to win and they made sure no mishaps occured late in the fight.

Comment

A second head? LOL....exaggerate much? He answered every question in the corner correctly yet the doctor said in the post fight that he had "no vision".

Pleeeeeease. Everything was set up for Miguel to win and they made sure no mishaps occured late in the fight.
          Ok a small baby head?

Yes no vision in one eye, watch the interview.

Guess the only mishap was Margs eye getting ****ed up

Comment

Then maybe he should have protected his eye better and not gotten stopped.

Its obvious you still havent gotten over the loss given your many excuses
            Its obvious you're still projecting. Its not like I didnt see this coming. I predicted it. If Miguel had gone and KTFO Tony, left him laying on the canvas or made him quit (like Miguel did) then maybe i'd be taken aback and maybe the Cotto fans would be justified in their "revenge" crap that they've been fed by HBO.

That was not revenge.

Comment

Ok a small baby head?

Yes no vision in one eye, watch the interview.

Guess the only mishap was Margs eye getting ****ed up
              His eye was the same for a few rounds. No worse and they stop it as Tony had Miguel on the ropes landing hard shots.

Yeah I watched the interview where the doctor spoke out his arse. "No vision" but he was answering everything correctly.

Tony is pyscic I guess.

Comment

Its obvious you're still projecting. Its not like I didnt see this coming. I predicted it. If Miguel had gone and KTFO Tony, left him laying on the canvas or made him quit (like Miguel did) then maybe i'd be taken aback and maybe the Cotto fans would be justified in their "revenge" crap that they've been fed by HBO.

That was not revenge.
                Its obvious youre still butt hurt. Its not like this forum didnt see this coming from you guys, we all predicted it. And who cares what your specific definition of revenge is. Point is he completely dominated him, beat him up and got the stoppage....revenge

Comment

Its obvious youre still butt hurt. Its not like this forum didnt see this coming from you guys, we all predicted it. And who cares what your specific definition of revenge is. Point is he completely dominated him, beat him up and got the stoppage....revenge
                  "You're butthurt"

Keep repeating things and you might actually convince yourself its true.

Same with "Miguel got his revenge".

Comment

His eye was the same for a few rounds. No worse and they stop it as Tony had Miguel on the ropes landing hard shots.

Yeah I watched the interview where the doctor spoke out his arse. "No vision" but he was answering everything correctly.

Tony is pyscic I guess.
                    No it kept getting worse and worse. And he never landed any hard shots, just got hard shots landed on him. He couldnt even win the round where he was "getting to a tiring Cotto"

Yea well re-watch it again, this time with sound

Comment

Cool................

Comment

Working...
                      X