No announcement yet.

Nice Picture Of Cotto Staring At Margarito After The Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
    No indication? So they just rob us of the chance to see it play out? Horrible stoppage.
    That's your perspective. My perspective is that they protected Margarito from taking permanent eye damage, similar to how Lennox Lewis beat down the eye of Vitali Klitschko.
    As evident from the post fight pics, his eye was swollen shut, and they couldn't fix it with any of the extra kit the cutman had in their corner. Even though you need to protect your e-image by supporting Margarito, deep down you know it's true.

Comment

• Originally posted by .WaRCoTTo. View Post

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
      The predictable "why you mad" google image response.

Glad you guys think outside the box.

Haha exactly. He made Miguel take two knees and quit.

Tony was laughing and screaming "woooo" whenever Cotto hit him.

But let the gay Cotto fans have their "revenge"

Comment

• Originally posted by Pactar∂ View Post
        That's your perspective. My perspective is that they protected Margarito from taking permanent eye damage, similar to how Lennox Lewis beat down the eye of Vitali Klitschko.
        As evident from the post fight pics, his eye was swollen shut, and they couldn't fix it with any of the extra kit the cutman had in their corner. Even though you need to protect your e-image by supporting Margarito, deep down you know it's true.
        I was waiting for some fool to compare it to Klitschko-Lewis. Vitali's face was hanging off. Tony's swelling wasnt even the worst of the night! And he answered every question correctly in the corner.

Comment

• I would have been quite happy to see another two rounds where Margarito is blind in one eye and taken all kinds of unnecessary damage. I think Cotto would have got even more satisfaction and I didn't see any signs of Margarito turning the fight around.

Comment

Cotto got tired against Mosley. He was running from Josh Clottey. You're harping on about plaster but saying I have no evidence?
            Your 'evidence' is entirely subjective, based on the opinion that Cotto tires and that Margarito recharges. My 'evidence' is circumstantial. I'm not saying that there is anything concrete to prove Margarito used plaster-wraps in the first fight, I'm just saying that there is enough circumstantial 'evidence' to make being suspicious fair.

Margarito hasnt shown a late surge because Mosley and Pacquaio actually beat the ***** out of him. Miguel didnt, as much as his fans try to convince everyone that he did.
            Cotto did tire against Mosley and Clottey, but not significantly. The only fight he significantly tired in was the first Margarito fight. You can't tell me that Cotto was tiring to anywhere near that extent and you can't tell me that Margarito was coming on as strong as he did in the first fight. Margarito starting making his surge in the 7th round of the first fight, but hadn't really started making any surge in the second fight by the the 9th. Cotto was visibly declining after the 7th round of the first fight, but was still totally outboxing Margarito in the 9th of the second fight.

Margarito might have got Cotto in the remaining three rounds, but I can't see any good reasons why.

Comment

One of these days you might form an intelligible thought so that you dont need to use generic, overused, google images to cover for you.

Comment

• Originally posted by P4P Opinion View Post
                Your 'evidence' is entirely subjective, based on the opinion that Cotto tires and that Margarito recharges. My 'evidence' is circumstantial. I'm not saying that there is anything concrete to prove Margarito used plaster-wraps in the first fight, I'm just saying that there is enough circumstantial 'evidence' to make being suspicious fair.

Cotto did tire against Mosley and Clottey, but not significantly. The only fight he significantly tired in was the first Margarito fight. You can't tell me that Cotto was tiring to anywhere near that extent and you can't tell me that Margarito was coming on as strong as he did in the first fight. Margarito starting making his surge in the 7th round of the first fight, but hadn't really started making any surge in the second fight by the the 9th. Cotto was visibly declining after the 7th round of the first fight, but was still totally outboxing Margarito in the 9th of the second fight.

Margarito might have got Cotto in the remaining three rounds, but I can't see any good reasons why.
                Cool. I do. I can also see Miguel winning more convincingly and giving his fans the win they seem to still be craving.

But they robbed us of the chance to see it play out. Thats the only thing Im mad about.

Comment

No indication? So they just rob us of the chance to see it play out? Horrible stoppage.
                  Only thing we got robbed from us was a chance to see a guy have his eye fall out from getting punched so much on it. Thats what u wanted to see???? What a bunch of savages u people are. Lol!
                  Last edited by King Ju-Ju; 12-06-2011, 11:14 AM.

Comment

The evidence is that Miguel tires in the late rounds and Tony gets stronger. I dont see how anyone can say it makes no difference that the championship rounds were taken out of the equation in a fight like that.
                    maybe if tony eye stays open the doc wouldnt have stop the fight, are u that blunt to see this? if marg eye was not damage and the doc stopped the fight then yes thats a bad call but marg's eye was puffed up and shut close. the doc had to stop the fight to prevent further damage to his eye. if the fight continue and marg's eye was seriously damage whos gonna get the blame? the doc! fans like u always cry but if something was to happen to marg because the doc didnt stop the fight u will be on here crying too saying its the doc's fault.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxeoBoriqua View Post
                      Only thing we got robbed from us was a chance to see a guy have his eye fall out from getting punched so much on it. Thats what u wanted see???? What a bunch of savages u people are. Lol!
                      Yeah thats what Cotto and all his overexcited fans got robbed of potentially seeing.

Now you have to revel so hard in this hollow victory. Trying to convince everyone this was the kind of satisfying redemption you sought. When deep down....it isnt.

Comment

Working...
                      X